View Full Version : Still want to do the Mines Road Bay Area ride... anyone?

SpyderGirl
August 3rd, 2009, 08:32 AM
I missed out on the ride in May when I dropped my bike up on Vasco Rd on the way down, then I was out of town for the ride in June. I don't know if there was one for July, but if there was, I missed that too!!

Anyway.... I really still want to get down and do this ride. If anyone is interested in hooking up for the ride I'll be available the weekend of the 15th, 22nd, and 29th for a nice ride.

Let me know!!

green.saki
August 4th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Katlyn,

The Mellow Group Ride from BARF/SBR did Mines Road this past Sunday (I missed out as I was working on my bike). I think that was a first for them, and they might add it to their regular rotation. They have rides almost weekly and the group is very friendly and chill. Keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise, Alex might organize another Bay Area Ninjette Ride this month? :thumbup:

SpyderGirl
August 4th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Katlyn,

The Mellow Group Ride from BARF/SBR did Mines Road this past Sunday (I missed out as I was working on my bike). I think that was a first for them, and they might add it to their regular rotation. They have rides almost weekly and the group is very friendly and chill. Keep an eye out for it.

Otherwise, Alex might organize another Bay Area Ninjette Ride this month? :thumbup:

Yeah, I was looking at that ride and thinking about it but the ride start is so far away from me that I'd have to get up hella early and ride quite some ways just to start. Maybe later. I was hoping that Alex might organize another Bay Area ride, at least Livermore is only 45 minutes away.

Alex
August 4th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Hi Katlyn! I'd be up for one soon... Can't do the 15th, but may be able to on the 22nd or 29th. Will confirm schedules in the next day or so and I'll let you know.

SpyderGirl
August 5th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Hi Katlyn! I'd be up for one soon... Can't do the 15th, but may be able to on the 22nd or 29th. Will confirm schedules in the next day or so and I'll let you know.

Those weekends would be good for me, either will be fine. Just let me know. Even if it's only a small group, that'd be cool. I was really bummed to miss the last few opportunities.

green.saki
August 6th, 2009, 12:53 AM
i might be down for this! but i gotta get my 7500 mile service done sometime soon before a couple long trips i'm doing in september.

SpyderGirl
August 6th, 2009, 08:14 AM
i might be down for this! but i gotta get my 7500 mile service done sometime soon before a couple long trips i'm doing in september.

Okay cool. :thumbup:

ninjablk08
August 7th, 2009, 05:15 PM
ill keep a eye on this too,

SpyderGirl
August 17th, 2009, 07:41 AM
This weekend guys? I'm still down to ride. If not, I'm also free on the 29th. Let me know.

Alex
August 17th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Sorry for the delay in planning this, life got in the way. :)

May be able to do this next Sunday (23rd), could that work?
Posted via Mobile Device

SpyderGirl
August 17th, 2009, 09:04 AM
It's all good man, I understand. The 23rd would be cool.

Alex
August 19th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Just got the A-OK from the home front for this Sunday, so it's a go. Hope some folks can make it!

Link to new thread (http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27075)

ninjablk08
August 19th, 2009, 05:26 PM
cool , was thinking of going on the saturday ride if it was on that day, but sunday is better cause ill get a full rest after working graveyard , will try to bring my friends , r Harleys ok to come?

SpyderGirl
August 19th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Yes, Sunday is good... and later on Sunday is better if possible.

Alex
August 19th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Can I move these last two posts (and this one) into the ride thread? I suggested clutches out on the ride as 10:30, so we can get to the Junction in time for a decent lunch, and so folks can get back home by 4:30 - 5 if they end up doing the whole route. If there aren't many takers online, and there are good reasons for moving the ride time a bit, I'm open to suggestions.