View Full Version : Just had my interview today

tinng321
August 3rd, 2009, 02:47 PM
I'm glad it's over.
Now I just pray and pray and pray some more.
I had to interview with 2 different people. 1 was the pricing and contract manager. The other was a financial analyst. If I get the position, I will be working with both of them. I know the pricing and contract manager. When she first started as an analyst, we used to have lunch together. On the other hand, the analyst kept telling me I should look into getting my MBA. Is that a hint that my BBA is not enough for the position?
I hope I get the job.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

almost40
August 3rd, 2009, 05:42 PM
Good Luck

istreefitty
August 8th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Now a days I think an MBA is almost needed. College degrees are becoming so easy to obtain for any one and to be honest unless your inteviewer went to the same school as you, any accredited school will do. In fact the whole reason I re enlisted in the military is 1) the economy SUCKed at that time and 2) To finish (or near finish) my MBA so I can start my job search the right way. GL though and just keep praying, I have found that alllthings considered He will deliver

capt_bugaloo
August 8th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Good luck. Although I am working (as a tech support analyst) I am not happy in my current position and have been searching for a new job since March. It is tough out there for a new job right now; out of maybe three-dozen jobs I've applied to I've had just three interviews.

JaeL
August 8th, 2009, 07:56 PM
gl

sharky nrk
August 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
good luck to you - its rough out there

OldGuy
August 8th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Tin - good luck. No matter what happens with the job always consider taking the next step in you education.

ninjablk08
August 8th, 2009, 10:02 PM
good luck and when u get that job take a long ride to finish your day

miks
August 8th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Good luck mate!