View Full Version : full Muzzy exhaust trade for OEM Exhaust.

kcguy
August 6th, 2009, 05:02 AM
I have a full muzzy exhaust on my 2004 Ninja 250 and would like to trade it for stock exhaust. The muzzy has some scratches from being slid in gravel, but works fine.I am in Kansas city Missouri.

Grn99Kawi
August 6th, 2009, 10:01 AM
I have stock black pipes with rash on them if you are interested. Functionally they are great. the RH side has rash from a drop.. the left hand side has some minor dings.

Adam

b_eastep
August 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
damn, u beat me to it.

kcguy
August 8th, 2009, 11:08 AM
damn, u beat me to it.

Yes that is fine as mine also hAs a rash.I am in Kansas city how about you? I can send you a picture if you like
Posted via Mobile Device

b_eastep
August 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM
mine also has rash. chrome cans but iv choppd off the baffles and put the end caps back in with sheet metal screws. still cant hear it with a helmet on. let me know if your interestd and the guy that beat me dont go through with it.

iceman.kcmo
August 15th, 2009, 01:57 PM
ok, so I know it is a REAL long shot, but I would be down to trade, I am in kansas city as well.. Just let me know

(yeah, fat chance)

noche_caliente
August 15th, 2009, 02:56 PM
welcome Steve! Post up in the new members section. You might get lucky and have some riding buddies out of the deal at the very least :)

kcguy
August 16th, 2009, 07:29 AM
ok, so I know it is a REAL long shot, but I would be down to trade, I am in kansas city as well.. Just let me know

(yeah, fat chance)

Yes thats what I was trying to find,someone in town to trade. I am wanting to go back to stock, have you thought about your jetting? let me know and I can send you some pics of it on the bike,you can even come by and listen to it and see if it is what you want.I am in no hurry,and the loud exhaust is bothering me less as time goes on.

iceman.kcmo
August 16th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Im not worried about rejetting, That wont be too hard.. I have gotten pretty handy with taking the carbs out now..

kcguy
August 17th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Ok well let me take a look at what its going to take to get the pipe off, and then we can do the deal.Do you have the chrome or the black ones?

iceman.kcmo
August 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM
i have the black ones
Posted via Mobile Device

kcguy
August 17th, 2009, 05:27 PM
ok sounds good.Looks like the muzzy mounts on the right passenger peg,so you shouldn't need anything.I guess you know you can't use the center stand with it. I can pull this one off friday evening or saturday morning if you want to trade then.Please bring whatever brackets or bolts that are used to mount it on the bike,because you won't need them and I don't have them. I will pm you my phone number,and try to call when I get it taken off, and we can go from there.

iceman.kcmo
August 18th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Sound good.. Friday sound good?

kcguy
August 18th, 2009, 01:13 PM
yeah my daughter is getting some teeth pulled friday afternoon,after that I'll start pulling it off.

iceman.kcmo
August 21st, 2009, 11:20 AM
my work called me in to work the tlate shift, so im going to be working tonight.. can we do it tomorrow night?
Posted via Mobile Device