View Full Version : Made me smile.

Alex
August 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
lkwh4ZaxHIA

Real? Fake? So entertaining it doesn't matter?

istreefitty
August 6th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I REALLY want to believe that was real

very bad a$$

Snake
August 7th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I had to watch it several times to see if I could catch any edits. It all seemed to perfect like making a hole-in-one. Was fun to watch over and over again.

Spork
August 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
interesting but from the looks of it, using physics, incorporating friction(even though there is little) the starting point seems like it would have to be higher... because if the start ended was at the same height of the tip of the ramp, the person would barely reach the top... then throw in friction and the necessary initial velocity from the ramp to make the distance of the jump, you would need to at least double the height of the starting point... as for accuracy... ive seem tougher things happen that doesnt bother me... but the ending... standing up and walking away amazed... my back would be aching if i landed like that without hitting the bottom of a 3 foot deep pool... unlikely

AnarchoMoltov
August 7th, 2009, 10:08 AM
INSANE, if that is real, I wonder how long it took them 2 get it right....crazy

DarkNinja52
August 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM
gota be fake, how deep was that pool? 2 or 3 ft? he was standing in it, def not deep enough to not break any bones IMO

still was fun to watchhh :)

Cedilla
August 8th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Fake

ak_907_ak
August 8th, 2009, 12:56 AM
its fake, watch the water as he goes in the pool, its an even splash all the way around.
Coming in from such an angle into the water, there should be a much bigger splash and lots more water shooting out the far side in his path of travel than there is.
Posted via Mobile Device

ninjabrewer
August 8th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I gonna say it is fake, that stunt would require either extremely good luck or some really good understanding of physics. I believe the calculations wouldn't be that hard, but there is no room for error, ie no place for him to land in case he either over or under shoots the target. Plus I have to agree with aj and nico, not enough depth and not enough splash. But still funny.

nb

rustler753
August 8th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Hugely fake, not a natural arc at all, physics says NO. But still funny :)

CRXTrek
August 13th, 2009, 02:44 PM
faked
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/300970/Microsoft%27s-Marketing-Stunt-Goes-Viral?tickers=msft,aapl
Still great to watch.:D