View Full Version : New Pics of my ninjette (aka Kame Sane)

liltenatattoo
August 11th, 2009, 09:40 AM
I'm still trying to get good pics of the rear end to show the integrated tail light and fender eliminator (i'll post them up soon) as for now here's the front of him.
when he only had rim stripes....
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/bikes%20stuff/IMG_0373.jpg

more recent updates....
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/bikes%20stuff/kamesane.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/Liltenatattoo/bikes%20stuff/kamesane2.jpg

camaroz1985
August 11th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Yeah def. need shots of the rear end ;)

Nice looking bike!

Cali619
August 11th, 2009, 10:03 AM
nice pics

Momaru
August 11th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Bike looks sharp! Glad to see another member of the blue clan!

BlueTyke
August 11th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Very nice pictures! I love the second one!

rockNroll
August 11th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Nice pics! Can I ask what Kame Sane means? :D

Kawasabi
August 11th, 2009, 10:29 AM
you look nice too! ;)

tjkamper
August 11th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Awsome pics

P1NDLESK1N
August 11th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Lets see some pics of your [bike's] rear end! :eyebrows:

:pound:

Grn99Kawi
August 11th, 2009, 01:29 PM
hot bike

liltenatattoo
August 11th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Nice pics! Can I ask what Kame Sane means? :D

kame sane is his name. since he's s 250 i thought it would be cute to give him a japanese name. it means turtle. i thought it fit well. lol. whaddya think?

djindia23
August 11th, 2009, 02:20 PM
which flushmounts did you get for your bike???

rockNroll
August 11th, 2009, 02:34 PM
kame sane is his name. since he's s 250 i thought it would be cute to give him a japanese name. it means turtle. i thought it fit well. lol. whaddya think?

Ride your turtle hard :thumbup:

M-Oorb
August 11th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Look like protons to me...

Snake
August 11th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Nice pics of you bike. I think it's cool that you think of your bike as a him since for years us males have thought of our rides as she or her. Way to go and more power to ya.

ScorpionNinja
August 11th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Nice pics of you bike. I think it's cool that you think of your bike as a him since for years us males have thought of our rides as she or her. Way to go and more power to ya.

well i refer to my ninja as Nate! (him) due to personal reasons as stated in a old post. but my other cars ive owned (really miss my Monte Carlo SS 87') as Her/She! :D

Strider
August 11th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Sweet bike :D
I personally prefer the 08' blue to the '09, cleaner color IMO

But wouldn't 'turtle' have been a name best suited to a green bike?

Sound Wave
August 12th, 2009, 02:03 AM
But wouldn't 'turtle' have been a name best suited to a green bike?

well, not if it was named after a blue turtle. :)

miks
August 12th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Ride your turtle hard :thumbup:

:hellokitty:

Nice looking bike :D

liltenatattoo
August 14th, 2009, 04:53 PM

they are the proton blinkers. still didn't get pics of the rear yet. i found my bike on it's side monday morning, dont' know how but it got knocked over. very pissed, but i tell you the 250's hold up in a fall. no frame sliders at all, and very little damage. scratch on bar end and bottom of exhaust can. so i'm not keeping it at my apartment anymore, so it'll take me a few days to get another pic of him.
and leonardo was the blue turtle dammit! don't u guys know this! and since i'm an artist, it fits even better!

muffinman
August 14th, 2009, 05:08 PM
I'm diggin the name and the second + third photos :thumbup:

andrewexd
August 14th, 2009, 07:34 PM
nice pics, wish I had a seat cowl

CRXTrek
August 14th, 2009, 08:35 PM
they are the proton blinkers. still didn't get pics of the rear yet. i found my bike on it's side monday morning, dont' know how but it got knocked over. very pissed, but i tell you the 250's hold up in a fall. no frame sliders at all, and very little damage. scratch on bar end and bottom of exhaust can. so i'm not keeping it at my apartment anymore, so it'll take me a few days to get another pic of him.
and leonardo was the blue turtle dammit! don't u guys know this! and since i'm an artist, it fits even better!
Check to see if your handlebar is bent. Mine bent enough you could feel it while riding but really couldn't see it.

liltenatattoo
August 15th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Check to see if your handlebar is bent. Mine bent enough you could feel it while riding but really couldn't see it.

thank you for that tip, i didn't even think of looking. i did ride it 10 min. down the road to my friend. i got up to about 55mph, but didn't feel anything. i'll have to pay close attention next time i ride it.

mikedabike64
August 15th, 2009, 06:52 PM
looks good

divingtigger
August 18th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Awesome photo taking techniques, bike looks good too

liltenatattoo
August 25th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Awesome photo taking techniques, bike looks good too

the first pic i took with my cannon sd1000, and the 2nd my friend took with an 800 camera lens, she takes good pics. but it's her hobby. she's for hire if anyone wants bad ass pics taken.

dimeified
August 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Nice, looks great! Are those NJ Transit rails? I've been trying to guess based on the fact that there are no parallel tracks or catenary lines, but there is plant life between rails, and a switch. No catenary lines means its a line run by a diesel locomotive, which means it probably doesn't run into Manhattan but probably Hoboken, and Amtrak probably doesn't use it. The no parallel tracks indicates it isn't a high traffic area, most likely out towards the end of a rail line where trains come about 4 times a day, also indicated by plant life between the rails. The switch indicates it may be where two lines intersect like at the end of the Morris & Essex and Montclair Boonton lines, possibly out by Dover. Am i way off?