View Full Version : Windscreen Decal... Kawasaki vs. Ninja

Grn99Kawi
August 11th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I am looking into getting a replacement windscreen decal for my Ninja's ZG DB..

My 99 stock had the "Ninja" script on it.. which I am leaning towards:
http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/01/bikepics-577232-800.jpg

It appears that starting in 06, Kawi changed the decals on the bike including the windscreen so that it says "Kawasaki"
http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2008/01/02/bikepics-1135149-800.jpg

I'm thinkin keep the Ninja script since it looks mean and matches the OEM look.. but was interested in hearing from you all as well.

Neither of these are my bike..

Thanks,
Adam

Snake
August 11th, 2009, 03:32 PM
After seeing the Ninja script that addy126 photoshoped onto the ZG Double Bouble in the DIY thread I am going to order one for my windscreen. As far as the Kawasaki vs Ninja script I like the Ninja script better.

Strider
August 11th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Ya, my '06 says Kawasaki but I would LOVE to have Ninja on there instead, in the center it would look so much better IMO

HA-Y-N NINJA
August 11th, 2009, 05:05 PM
try this.....

Snake
August 11th, 2009, 05:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^Now that is a cool decal!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Strider
August 11th, 2009, 06:52 PM
You can barely see my added decal on mine ... it's a Lucky Stealth Dragon
I got it from CB

I'll post a pic of it when I get my bike back on Thursday :)

Grn99Kawi
August 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I think I'm going to go with the Ninja script.. its easy enough to change if I do change my mind though... thanks to all.

The Autobot logo would be cool though.. lol

Verus Cidere
August 12th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I'm gonna try to get mine airbrushed! :D

ASecretNinja
August 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I don't know if its just me, but for the most part I don't like decals on the front or rear of my vehicles (you really think having an Obama bumper sticker is going to get me to vote for him?), so I would go with neither. Just the blank sexy shield. That's what I did with my ZGDB. If any Kawi reps are reading this and would like to pay me to advertise the fact that I'm riding a Ninja, then perhaps something could be worked out..

addy126
August 12th, 2009, 02:30 PM
After seeing the Ninja script that addy126 photoshoped onto the ZG Double Bouble in the DIY thread I am going to order one for my windscreen. As far as the Kawasaki vs Ninja script I like the Ninja script better.

You owe me a beer for my troubles Rick.....and adding that decal will look smashing I think. :drinkingbeer:

AnarchoMoltov
August 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM
I don't know if its just me, but for the most part I don't like decals on the front or rear of my vehicles (you really think having an Obama bumper sticker is going to get me to vote for him?), so I would go with neither. Just the blank sexy shield. That's what I did with my ZGDB. If any Kawi reps are reading this and would like to pay me to advertise the fact that I'm riding a Ninja, then perhaps something could be worked out..

+1 :thumbup:

nate-bama
August 14th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Heres mine

Sailariel
August 29th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I like the NINJA---also think the pre 08 Ninjas look sharp--particularly in Green. We have a guy here who collects classic bikes. He says that Kawasaki Green is "Pure irreverance" I have to agree.

Grn99Kawi
August 29th, 2009, 09:38 AM
I actually went with the Ninja script I bought from Kevins garage... it looks really good on the double bubble.. doesnt jump out at you but it compliments the bike. I will snap some pics when the rain stops.. lol

Snake
August 30th, 2009, 09:04 AM
You owe me a beer for my troubles Rick.....and adding that decal will look smashing I think. :drinkingbeer:

You got it addy126 a cold one is on tab for the next group ride.