View Full Version : My Zixxer and I

muffinman
August 13th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Hey guys, shot of my new baby and I :p

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/456/dainesesafety1editsmall.jpg

KBC VR-1X helmet, A* GP Plus Gauntlets, SIDI Vertigo Air boots, ICON Victory jeans, Dainese Safety Jacket

Thanks for looking!

Snake
August 13th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Good looking bike.

Sound Wave
August 14th, 2009, 02:28 AM
looks good. so you wear that safety jacket over t-shirts? in the beginning, i almost bought the a* counterpart, but decided to get a conventional jacket.

you got any other pics of you in the jacket?

btw.... isn't that the same font as the "ninjette" logo? :)

muffinman
August 14th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks gary, i hope you're enjoying your new bike!

For longer trips when it is too hot for leather, I toss the Dainese Safety Jacket on and my de-armored mesh Alpinestars jacket on top.

For short scooting around town trips on hot sunny days, I just wear the Dainese Safety "Jacket" on top of a long-sleeve shirt.

I'll work on getting more pics of the Dainese armor, it is supremely comfortable and is the best feeling back protector I've ever worn (far better than the A* Bionic Race)

DarkNinja52
August 14th, 2009, 12:16 PM
sick picture
nice bike , i like the helmet and visor.
why are you the muffin man? out of curiousity

Sound Wave
August 14th, 2009, 02:56 PM
why are you the muffin man? out of curiousity

"Frederic Thomas Lynwood(1563 - 1612) also known as the Muffin Man and The Drury Lane Dicer was England's first documented serial killer, accused of killing 0-15 children and seven rival pastry chefs during the years of 1589 to 1598.

His nickname The Muffin Man is actually a reference to how he committed the murders. By local folklore, it is said Frederic would tie a muffin to a string, and as a child tried to get it, he pulled the string, eventually luring the child to his house and giving him ample time to knock the child out with a Wooden Spoon. People often question whether the child actually died after being beaten with a Wooden Spoon, however. "

yikes :eek:

muffinman
August 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Haha whoa, that is NOT what I was going for.. interesting though. My girl had a good laugh at that.. she has this crazy idea that I'm into cradle robbing high school chicks :rolleyes:

girlracerphoto
August 14th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Nice Bike and photo!!! What font did you use for your watermark? Also, is it the ninjette font?

Thx!

miks
August 14th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Nice picture to show off a very nice bike.

ninjabrewer
August 14th, 2009, 07:06 PM
Nice, love the color. What color is that?

nb

CRXTrek
August 14th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Nice, love the color. What color is that?

nb
If it's stock paint it's Raw Titanium

sharky nrk
August 15th, 2009, 10:53 AM
very cool - i want to make up something like that - did you use a tripod or a friend

muffinman
August 17th, 2009, 04:29 PM
very cool - i want to make up something like that - did you use a tripod or a friend

Thank you.

Both, the camera was down pretty slow and it's hard to hold it still when you're in a deep squatting position lol.

sharky nrk
August 17th, 2009, 06:48 PM
gotta get the bike clean, and find a decent place to snap some pics

tinng321
August 18th, 2009, 06:12 AM
cool pix.
love the jacket and helmet.

cifex
August 18th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Obviously it is MuffinMan because he likes girls with "Muffin tops" :brushteeth:

muffinman
August 19th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Obviously it is MuffinMan because he likes girls with "Muffin tops" :brushteeth:

Hah, hey man, they need love too

Thanks Tin.

SpyderGirl
August 21st, 2009, 02:58 PM
Nice bike. Love the photo. And I also have an Alpinestars mesh armor jacket that I wear over a long-sleeved shirt for hot weather.

DarkNinja52
August 22nd, 2009, 04:53 PM
if i ever upgrade i'll prob end up with one of these... so sickkk