View Full Version : Rare Area P Sale

kbryant
August 14th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Purchase an Area P full exhaust system for the '08-09 250R with standard carbon fiber or stainless steel muffler and receive over $100 of additional value for FREE! :thumbup: -
FREE Exhaust Hanger Bracket, FREE D.E.I., and FREE Shipping (within the lower 48 states only). Limited time & quantities offer. No substitutions. You must be a member of Ninjette.org and mention this offer at the time of placing your order. Available to retail customers only. www.areapnolimits.com

Alex
August 14th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Thx Kerry! Hope you have quite a few takers on this offer!

Folks, here's a direct link (http://www.areapnolimits.com/products/Slip-On-Exhaust-Kawasaki-Ninja-250R-2008.php) to the '08/'09 product page on the AreaP site.

noche_caliente
August 14th, 2009, 01:24 PM
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

kkim
August 14th, 2009, 01:58 PM
lol... he's baaaack! :dance:

noche... what are you waiting for?

Snake
August 14th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Sounds like a great deal. I know us pregen owners will get a very good deal as well. We are certainly ready for it.

adouglas
August 14th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Would it be possible to swap the DEI for a break on the Dynojet kit?

I'd be interested in the quiet muffler so the DEI would be pointless.

Thanks.

Verus Cidere
August 14th, 2009, 11:26 PM
Purchase an Area P full exhaust system for the '08-09 250R with standard carbon fiber or stainless steel muffler and receive over $100 of additional value for FREE! :thumbup: -
FREE Exhaust Hanger Bracket, FREE D.E.I., and FREE Shipping (within the lower 48 states only). Limited time & quantities offer. No substitutions. You must be a member of Ninjette.org and mention this offer at the time of placing your order. Available to retail customers only. www.areapnolimits.com

Sorry to dash your hopes, but it doesn't look like you can get anything other than standard length with a D.E.I. ;)

Imthebriman
August 15th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Im waiting for the special pregen sale!!!!:D

adouglas
August 17th, 2009, 04:27 AM
Sorry to dash your hopes, but it doesn't look like you can get anything other than standard length with a D.E.I. ;)

D'oh!

My bad for not actually READING the ad. Sheesh.

kbryant
August 17th, 2009, 08:26 AM
D'oh!

My bad for not actually READING the ad. Sheesh.

Actually, we just got a system back from a magazine photo shoot. Long Quiet Carbon Fiber. Installed, never run, still brand new. We may be able to help you out ;). Contact us at areapnolimits@sbcglobal.net These normally go really fast.

M-Oorb
August 17th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Ahh great deal Kerry...hopefully you'll get a good amount of takers

wayanlam
August 17th, 2009, 09:13 PM

FREE D.E.I. : does the DEI also fit into the flat end exhausts? if so, would it sit flush with the flat end, or would the nob be sticking out? might look a little weird maybe (IMO..)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/wayanlam/camera%20mount%20250r/ry3D400.jpg

does this promo also apply to the custom 15" exhaust? i would be interested in the flat end 15" carbon exhaust for my 08.

would it be possible to deduct the "free shipping" from the international shipping cost? he he... you told me it would cost around $85.00 to ship to Indonesia. or is that fixed~

I'm still searching for some friends that plan to come over from the states to carry it for me, and save me the international shipping fee, but they might all be fully capped already.

kbryant
August 18th, 2009, 08:10 AM
FREE D.E.I. : does the DEI also fit into the flat end exhausts? if so, would it sit flush with the flat end, or would the nob be sticking out? might look a little weird maybe (IMO..)

does this promo also apply to the custom 15" exhaust? i would be interested in the flat end 15" carbon exhaust for my 08.

would it be possible to deduct the "free shipping" from the international shipping cost? he he... you told me it would cost around $85.00 to ship to Indonesia. or is that fixed~

I'm still searching for some friends that plan to come over from the states to carry it for me, and save me the international shipping fee, but they might all be fully capped already.

The D.E.I. is designed for the traditional turn down exit tip only. Promo is for standard length mufflers (12"). Yes, we would allow the "credit" for domestic shipping cost to be applied to international cost.

razorback
August 23rd, 2009, 01:59 PM
Just got the Area P exhaust on my bike...love, Love, LOVE IT!!! Sounds and looks great..thx Kerry!

kkim
August 23rd, 2009, 02:00 PM
Just got the Area P exhaust on my bike...love, Love, LOVE IT!!! Sounds and looks great..thx Kerry!

have you rejetted/shimmed?

razorback
August 23rd, 2009, 04:24 PM
The bike had been rejetted earlier because I had trouble starting it and it was sluggish and not running right. It ran great after rejetting, but now it needs some adjusting b/c it wants to backfire a little when letting off the throttle with the new exhaust. Otherwise, it runs great, can feel the difference in increase h/p and it sounds REALLY good!!!

kkim
August 23rd, 2009, 04:26 PM
backfiring can be fixed by removing the Kleen system.

wayanlam
August 23rd, 2009, 06:10 PM
The bike had been rejetted earlier because I had trouble starting it and it was sluggish and not running right. It ran great after rejetting, but now it needs some adjusting b/c it wants to backfire a little when letting off the throttle with the new exhaust. Otherwise, it runs great, can feel the difference in increase h/p and it sounds REALLY good!!!

which exhaust did you get?

are you using a stage 2 jet kit?

im ready to get myself the 15" flat end exhaust i think, cant wait to finally get it and im praying to god that installing the jet kit wont be too hard. ive been tempted to get a local exhaust due to them being a fair bit cheaper (like half the price), but the thought of having top quality VS. local quality... lol well, go figure :rolleyes:

oh, and getting two bros / Yoshi exhausts from an importer here costs more than having the area p shipping it to me, so that made a decisive difference too, they sell for around $750~950 here or something.

ive seen a locally made yoshi too, no idea what that costs (was on a bike i saw parked somewhere). but without even opening her up you could see the difference in quality!

kbryant
August 24th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Sale ends tomorrow (August 25th)!

wayanlam
August 24th, 2009, 05:46 PM
argh... nothing like putting pressure on us buyers, lol