View Full Version : [American Motorcyclist Association] - Hundreds of motorcyclists attend AMA Bike Night

Ninjette Newsbot
May 31st, 2016, 11:20 AM
Hundreds of motorcyclists attended AMA Bike Night, held May 13 on the campus of the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum, where they listened to a live band, enjoyed food trucks, toured the museum and checked out all the bikes on display with their friends.

One lucky couple - Casey Jones of Lancaster, Ohio, and Diana Mundy of Logan, Ohio - even won a weekend pass to AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days, a fundraiser for the nonprofit AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame.

“I’ve been wanting to go to AMA’s Vintage Days for years and saw that they were raffling off tickets," Jones said. "It’s great that we both won. I was planning to go anyway, but this makes it perfect.”

Some of the bikes on display and attendees included:

Brother Mike, long time AMA member and president of Magnum Force from Columbus, OH. Brother Mike rides a Goldwing.

John “HoJo” Potter from Portsmouth MC a 75-year charter with the AMA. Carl “Duck” Stapleton, Rebecca Potter, John Potter, Josh “Hammer” Brannan

Combat Zone Veterans Association. “The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association is for any veteran who served in combat.” Group since 2006 (needs confirmed). Now they have chapters in all 50 states. Their Ohio Chapter has been around about 10 years. There are five chapters in Ohio. Photo: Jim Hilton, Michael Downey, Steve Jones, Tom Garner. The group’s annual Rock on the Patio at Harry Buffalo in Westerville, Ohio “raises money for the Fisher House charity. This year is the ninth annual run.”

Photo with Zero: Ed Lavery from North Canton, Ohio. Rides a 2012 HD Street Glide. “I came down for the bike night. It’s real nice and the weather is great. I like the location and saw some awesome stuff inside the museum. I really liked the Indian exhibit.” He signed up for a chance to win the Zero because “it looked real interesting. Is a good looking bike.” He rode down with five other riders.

Click here for full story... (http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/NewsView/16-05-31/Hundreds_of_motorcyclists_attend_AMA_Bike_Night.aspx)