View Full Version : Stairway to Heaven (oahu peeps)

istreefitty
August 18th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Soo my family is going to be here(not going to say when for ninja purposes) and we are considering doing the "forbidden" trail. The peeps going are in decient shape and all adults. We were just wondering if anyone one has done it, and what is the fine like WHEN you get caught coming down?? thanks guys. BTW before any one preaches at me fore breaking the law, this is only illegal because some aholes think that because they live in the area they own the land to get to the stairs therefore, the city cant get a hold of the land. In response to this the million plus dollars they have waisted repairing the stairs and paying a security guard to work 12 hours a day have been unused. any advice would be helpful.

kkim
August 18th, 2009, 12:27 AM
any advice would be helpful.

good luck.

hybridxx
August 18th, 2009, 01:40 PM
what is this stairway to heaven?

andrewexd
August 18th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I yahoo'd it and apparently its a hiking trail that has been shut off from the public even though its completely rebuilt.

kkim
August 18th, 2009, 01:49 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-08-22-Stairway_N.htm

hybridxx
August 18th, 2009, 01:57 PM
oh wow, sounds interesting, good luck with the climb man :o.

oh, and thanks for the link Kelly.

Davis937
May 4th, 2011, 01:22 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-08-22-Stairway_N.htm

LOL .. you must have a file on pretty much every subject under the sun. I'm definitely impressed, Kelly ...

kkim
May 4th, 2011, 01:26 AM
LOL .. you must have a file on pretty much every subject under the sun.

yes, in fact I do. It's called Google. :D

dyeforever
May 4th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Don't know if it shut off, my friends go and climb it a lot. Yes good luck, it more like a ladder then stairs.

CynicalC
May 4th, 2011, 11:15 PM
yes, in fact I do. It's called Google. :D

Hey share the wealth. Fill us all in on this "google" you speak of. ;)

RhinoJC
May 8th, 2011, 10:01 PM
You realize you need to be there around 5AM to get past the guards right? Why not just go to koko head and save yourself the trouble.