View Full Version : Pazzo Racing Levers for 08/09 250r

Hokie11
August 18th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I've got an acquaintance that gets pazzo levers for wholesale and will let me buy some from him for a bit cheaper than retail, which is $179.99. Looking at $165 + sh. I know it's not a lot, but I figure I could see if anyone else wants to order with mine. I will be ordering the bulk to me and then shipping them out myself to whoever is interested. ill take paypal and plan to ship via usps, which should be about $5 priority (i think)

if interested, need to know color combination and if you want shorty or regular

ill hold out on my order until next monday. i will have to ask for payment by monday simply because i dont want to pay for them all and then hav to try and return them

color combos: lever/adjuster

BLACK / BLACK

BLUE / BLACK

BLACK / BLUE

GOLD / BLACK

BLACK / GOLD

SILVER / BLACK

BLACK / RED

RED / BLACK

BLACK / SILVER

TITANIUM / BLACK

noche_caliente
August 18th, 2009, 02:11 PM
that's a good deal :) If anyone has any questions about them, I'd be happy to answer them, or you can check out the DIY in the wiki :)

Finder
August 18th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Too bad this didn't come out sooner. Yes, a little spendy, but they're top notch in construction quality and looks. The stock levers are a little close to the bars on the brake side for my hands, and the shorties I bought put them exactly where I want them. Adjustable levers rock. :thumbup:

Hokie11
August 18th, 2009, 03:24 PM
thanks kim and sorry mr finder, maybe get a spare? lol :)

i figure this would help out anyone thats been debating and looking to save a... little bit... :) better than nothing I guess? im getting mine regardless lol