View Full Version : What a wonderful morning!

HKr1
August 19th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I get up and the dogs are gone! Start out on foot looking for them, starts raining.... Go home and get the camaro(wife has truck)... Drove up and down almost every street. Was gonna turn around and go home, but went up a couple more blocks. I see animal control truck heading back towards our house direction. So I take off after the truck, just about caught up to it and theres a big lighting strike right in front of us! It was awesome!! So the animal control truck pulls over, I pull in behind. Its still raining, I get out and ask if she is out on a call about dogs running around. She's talking to dispatch about lighting, said she felt it thru her whole body..... < Told her that was awesome right in front of us and all. So she asked what the dogs look like, I tell her. She tells me she has them in the truck. Some people caught them on the hwy and called her out. Dam, out on the hwy they could have got run over. So I asked if she could turn right on the next street and go to the first house to give them to me, she said cool. We get the dogs put up, head in the house. The alarm is telling me master bed rm alarm??? Dont remember setting alarm as I was looking for dogs.. maybe set out of habbit.
I hear some noise out front, thinking it was the wife. < Since AC said the people tried calling number on the dog tags(wifes cell). I put the garage door up a bit and no truck, so I start to put it down. Then I hear another noise, so back up the door goes. Now theres a bunch of sheriff cars out front. There here for the alarm. Told them the whole story..... thought they had left. Look out to put door down, there waiting for rain to let up.. So then they start talking about bikes. The one guys wife rides and he has an R1, said his wife really wanted the 250r :) That was kinda cool.... So I mention to them this isnt my morning, and that I have a message about fraudulent watch charges on my CC also. I havent called about that yet as I was looking for dogs. Well thats it so far, I thank you if you have read this far. Feels like a bad dream! Good thing I just happen to skip work today :)

Cedilla
August 19th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Wow thats a crappy morning, at least nothing happened that would affect you long term.:)

kkim
August 19th, 2009, 02:11 PM
hope you don't believe in Karma. :lol:

HKr1
August 19th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Things could have been worse!

On another CC note. CC companys really SUCK! Chase bought out WAMU, so I had moved my saving & checking to another bank. That left a CC with Chase. So I paid them off a month ago, seen money out of my account and there web site said 0.00. < I call them and cancel that card. Today I get a bill for $5.80, I was like WTF. I never had a CC do that before, you pay off what the bill says and another bill comes with $$$ instead of 0.00. I called to bitch, it did no good. After I hung up on them, I went over this bill and last. Theres a date like 6/17/09 to 7/18/09 with a due date of 8/10/09. I paid it off on 7/30/09 10 days before due date. Now there saying I owe interest for the 7/18/09 to 7/30/09. Stupid, I never had a CC do this before, Chase sucks.

Is this day over yet :confused:

lockie
August 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM
I don't have any wise words of wisdom but I could rant about banks until the 250 dissolves to rust. I wonder how long that would take. It seems the banking system is a necessary evil but at times I agree with all the old folks who keep all their cash in the flour bin in the kitchen.

Take Care

noche_caliente
August 20th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday!

HKr1
August 20th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday!

It was one hell of a day!

Today we put the dogs are on Craiglist, the pound said they would put the one to sleep with no chance of adoption(pit bull).

So the little female pitbull(super sweet) went in 5 hours < Free of course. Anybody need a Irish Wolfhound mix? Hope somebody scoops him up, or its off to the pound for him.

kkim
August 20th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Kerry, I missed the part about the dogs being in trouble. I thought you got them back from the catcher? did they do something when they were on the loose?

zartan
August 20th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Chase sucks.

yep sir. with you on that one.

zartan
August 20th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Kerry, I missed the part about the dogs being in trouble. I thought you got them back from the catcher? did they do something when they were on the loose?

I missed that also. I hope you find good homes for them. Bummer :(

HKr1
August 21st, 2009, 05:33 AM

Besides getting out and being on the hwy, they did nothing wrong. They are super friendly, Iam just at the end of my rope. Wife said I couldnt chain the woulfhound up, so I have no other choice but to give them away. The one keeps digging out under the fence. Once he's got something in his mind, theres no stopping him. I put tires, stakes, fencing on the gound.... he still get thru, or move's to another spot. We have too much fence line to deal with. I was thinking about an electric fence... But changed my mind. It's pretty sad they were our little baby's :(

kkim
August 21st, 2009, 11:19 AM
mmmm... how about the those electric collars that shock the dog when they get too far away from the boundaries that you set? :)

sad to hear you're thinking of giving up your pets. :(

Strider
August 23rd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Things could have been worse!

On another CC note. CC companys really SUCK! Chase bought out WAMU, so I had moved my saving & checking to another bank. That left a CC with Chase. So I paid them off a month ago, seen money out of my account and there web site said 0.00. < I call them and cancel that card. Today I get a bill for $5.80, I was like WTF. I never had a CC do that before, you pay off what the bill says and another bill comes with $$$ instead of 0.00. I called to bitch, it did no good. After I hung up on them, I went over this bill and last. Theres a date like 6/17/09 to 7/18/09 with a due date of 8/10/09. I paid it off on 7/30/09 10 days before due date. Now there saying I owe interest for the 7/18/09 to 7/30/09. Stupid, I never had a CC do this before, Chase sucks.

Is this day over yet :confused:

Ya man, you think Chase sux, DON'T get mixed up with BOA
They should be called Bank FEES of America!
I had over $35 in fees and only had the dang card for 3 months,
and was never late with a payment!
Run from BOA!!!!

I hope you get things going better for you... your life seems harder than mine right now!
LOL

HKr1
August 24th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Run from BOA!!!!

BOA is kinda funny. I had a big ass check to deposit back in 01, and wanted to start checking/savings. They told me "NO" because I had to have direct deposit. Thats when I went to wamu.
Now BoA has bought out Countrywide, so they have our house. And I havent seen a monthly payment notice in the mail ever since :rolleyes:

Dogs are gone! Took the big one to Santa Rosa county animal shelter. Any body in the area looking for an irish wolfhound mix. Please head up there and adopt him. < ask to see "Chewy"