View Full Version : Finally found my camera!

Momaru
August 19th, 2009, 06:34 PM
My camera's been sorta MIA for the last two weeks and decided to 'appear' in my winter clothes while I was re-packing today.

So... here's just a few favorites (read:the few pictures I'm not totally ashamed of posting), from my bike album with the last couple being after I got wheels powdercoated by Tim (forum member), who was awesome enough to color-match me with a fragment of an old fairing. I was quite amused because the guys at the shop that did my wheel mounting (had new tires installed @ the same time) said they weren't sure how it'd look, but were very impressed with the result. Had one guy (that had been looking @ Kawasaki's on the showroom floor) offer me 4k to buy the bike, as is. I must say, I love how it came out so thanks Tim! Hopefully the tail end of the riding season will yield a couple more good pics.

Tims250R
August 19th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Looks Good....:thumbup:

noche_caliente
August 20th, 2009, 01:22 PM
looking good~

Strider
August 20th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I like the overlook shot!
always nice to see pics from people who love their bikes :)

illrational
August 15th, 2010, 07:30 PM
That really does look good,i can't wait to get my rims painted

dubojr1
August 16th, 2010, 05:41 AM
That really does look good,i can't wait to get my rims painted

Send some pics out when you get that done. I've been considering painting them Kawi green too.

illrational
August 16th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Send some pics out when you get that done. I've been considering painting them Kawi green too.

No problem...still waitn on ur pics thoug. Tryn to figure how to get them green n incorporate the white strip into them. Was thinkn about all green with whie in the inside part of rim,five star points.i don't know,im hoping to have done by next week so keep posted

Momaru
August 16th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Just be aware, the painted rims are hell to keep clean. White in them will be even more of a challenge (ie you'll want to clean them after every ride).

That said, I too am eager to see the kawi green wheels on another bike.