View Full Version : 2008 250 part out

divingtigger
August 20th, 2009, 09:22 AM
I'll update this when I figure out what parts I have duplicates of (bought a couple different packages and individual parts)

Place that was doing the integrity made an error my green ninja passed the integrity, someone else has one that didn't

gizmogamez
August 20th, 2009, 09:46 AM
hmmm....i do need a new left handle bar, a new kickstand, a new exhaust plate cover, and new left black tank cover plastic :D, also if the front upper faring is ok (and green) i need that :D and a new clutch lever if it's in good shape, and a new clutch peg....
wow...more then i thought....

divingtigger
August 20th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Upper fairing is busted, bought a new birdcage for it and bought a complete set of plastics off a guy in Los Angeles just waiting for them to be shipped (long story).

Left side of the bike was in good condition, the right side saw most of the damage. Bike was green

divingtigger
August 20th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Unless you want to pick this one up to use as a track bike 8^)

Hokie11
August 25th, 2009, 05:43 AM
got a friend that needs left plastic piece under tank and also rear left tail green fairing. have those avail?

divingtigger
August 25th, 2009, 05:53 AM
The tail section that I have has a scratch on it. When I get home I'll take a pic of it. If you are talking about the black piece that covers the frame it is already spoken for

Broom
August 25th, 2009, 12:19 PM
its too bad you're all the way in canada... i'd consider buying your motor.

divingtigger
August 25th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Was going to offer to deliver part way, but dallas is quite far

Urbinja
August 26th, 2009, 05:40 AM
I need a new left side mirror and clutch lever... got those in good condition? I'm interested!

divingtigger
August 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
Hey all, been insanely busy with work and home lately, did 12 hours of OT in between going home at 4 last night and coming in again this morning at 8.

Called the shop where my bike is to find out when I could pick it up to start parting it out, and they made a mistake from the last time I called, my bike past the integrity no problems and they straightened the subframe at no charge. I do have some duplicate parts and extra's. If I get a chance this weekend (or tonight) I'll take pics and decide what I can part with so far.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for showing interest. I know I have a spare tail piece...I don't remember if it is the left or the right, and I have more green pieces coming hopefully.

SpyderGirl
August 27th, 2009, 11:04 AM
DUDE! I just sent you a PM!!! I am interested in a lot of parts, don't care about the color. I am considering rebuilding my 2009 that the insurance totalled yesterday. Please get back to me as soon as possible. THANKS!!!!

Definitely need both right and left handlebar control assmemblies. Also possibly looking to pick up a tank, clutch pedal mechanism, possibly the handlebars, which ever rear view mirror you have, possibly a radiator and/or radiator parts (not sure where the coolant leak is yet), and that's all that I can think of right now. I may possibly need both foot peg assemblies for the left side. I'll have a better idea on Saturday when I pick it up and get it home.

HeteronimoFD
June 8th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Do you have the left footpegs or the left turn signal?

Spork
June 10th, 2010, 06:13 AM
Im looking for the left front footpeg bracket

vietboiz12345
June 21st, 2010, 05:15 PM
Do u have the left front turn signal?
Posted via Mobile Device

00v_Lucky
June 21st, 2010, 10:46 PM
Was going to offer to deliver part way, but dallas is quite far

how about northern california?

Spork
June 25th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Do you have the left hand rear fairing in candy plasma blue?