View Full Version : i envy those who live in cali

M-Oorb
August 22nd, 2009, 11:15 AM
Well I'm out in california right no doing a road trip through california,oregon, and washington(not on in ninjette unfortunatly). Flew into sacremento last night and am on I-50 right now going to lake tahoe and I must say I envy you guys who live out here. Driving through the mountians right now and am seeing soooo many bikes and these roads seem absolutely amazing to ride on. The scenery is great and the elevation changes and the turns.

One day I'll get the bike out here...
Posted via Mobile Device

ninjaman81
August 22nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
It is a beautiful area to live. Another great ride you can take while your out here is Sonora Pass which is Highway 120/108 which connects to 395. It is a very beautiful mountainous area with lots of twisties.

Alex
August 22nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
I did a day loop a week or two back out over Monitor & Ebbetts pass to the BBQ place in Walker for lunch, then headed back West over Sonora. Can't think of a better way to spend the day, that's for sure. :thumbup:

emt250
August 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM
We have some pretty nice roads around here = )

Angel-be-Good
August 22nd, 2009, 11:52 PM
The roads are decent.

DarkNinja52
August 23rd, 2009, 05:22 PM
i hear the girls are pretty bangin also, but i guess if your from florida then theres probably not much of a difference.
definitely gota make it out to cali sometime

capt_bugaloo
August 23rd, 2009, 06:58 PM
Meh. Try riding through LA in rush hour, and contrast that with riding on the PCH up or in the northern part of the state.

Some parts of California, like most any state, are great for riding while other areas are not.

BlueTyke
August 24th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Now you see my pain Matt :(

hybridxx
August 25th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Meh. Try riding through LA in rush hour, and contrast that with riding on the PCH up or in the northern part of the state.

Some parts of California, like most any state, are great for riding while other areas are not.

yea...

just wait till u get stuck in traffic...
and i dunno much about the other states...but...people here drive like completely crap.

tjkamper
August 25th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Agreed, California has great roads for riding. I loved it when I lived there.

Cali619
August 25th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I never been in a traffic jam since lane splitting is allowed here.