View Full Version : CSC 50% OFF coupon code for Ninjette.org Members

Custom Seat Creations
August 23rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
While I'm healing from my horrific accident, I need to work on something besides sitting on a couch with my foot elevated. I can make awesome products for the board members and you guys can get in on a great deal.

Custom Seat Creations Coupon code "beck50" gives a discount of 50% off total offer price in my Bonanzle Store. Code only available for use at the Bonanzle Store. Code good until Oct 1, 2009!
This code is to thank all Ninjette.org Members and my way of giving back to you for all the support you've shown me.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/customseatcreations

Regards,
Becky Cronis
Owner
Custom Seat Creations

Verus Cidere
August 23rd, 2009, 09:47 PM
You never cease to amaze me with your contribution to this site! Hats off to you Becky! :yo:

Hope you heal soon so you can get back to riding! :D

Custom Seat Creations
August 24th, 2009, 07:37 AM
You never cease to amaze me with your contribution to this site! Hats off to you Becky! :yo:

Hope you heal soon so you can get back to riding! :D

Thanks. They might have destroyed my 250, but my 600 still lives and awaits. It'll more than likely be November before I can ride again and by that time snow might be flying. I don't have a problem waiting till spring or some really nice sunny days here. That way I might be able to break in another 250! :):)

divingtigger
August 24th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Are you going to part the 250 out? I really need a frame or atleast a straight donor subframe. Tempted to buy a seat cover and worry later if my 250 see's the road again

Custom Seat Creations
August 24th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Are you going to part the 250 out? I really need a frame or atleast a straight donor subframe. Tempted to buy a seat cover and worry later if my 250 see's the road again

My bike was actually destroyed. Further up in the original accident post I posted a pic of what was left. The insurance company has it. The frame was really bent. So, there won't be any parting out of it. Most of the parts are spread all over highway 67 and a field.

Tigress
August 24th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Hey Becky. I'm new here, but I've been a fan of your seat creations for a while. I ordered some samples so once I check them out I will place an order. Hopefully the sale is still happening. :D I plan on picking up a bike this week or next, but whatever I get, I'm painting it, so I already know what seat colors I want. Just don't know the style.

Keep healing.

Custom Seat Creations
August 24th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Hey Becky. I'm new here, but I've been a fan of your seat creations for a while. I ordered some samples so once I check them out I will place an order. Hopefully the sale is still happening. :D I plan on picking up a bike this week or next, but whatever I get, I'm painting it, so I already know what seat colors I want. Just don't know the style.

Keep healing.

Belinda,

Welcome! Thanks for dropping by. I'll get on that sample request shortly. No worries about the sale. I usually create one often for the members of the board here.

Thanks,
Becky

SpyderGirl
August 27th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Becky-- I am thinking of rebuilding my bike after my accident this past weekend and making it black with pink accents. Do you happen to have the ability to make a hot pink single color cover for just the front seat? Please let me know and I hope you heal quickly!! :D

Custom Seat Creations
August 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Becky-- I am thinking of rebuilding my bike after my accident this past weekend and making it black with pink accents. Do you happen to have the ability to make a hot pink single color cover for just the front seat? Please let me know and I hope you heal quickly!! :D

The color you'd want is AS Dark Pink and yes there's an item for just the front cover.

The AS Light pink is really light.

SpyderGirl
August 27th, 2009, 12:24 PM
The color you'd want is AS Dark Pink and yes there's an item for just the front cover.

The AS Light pink is really light.

SWEET! I like the AS Dark Pink. That's pretty darn close to what I was looking for. I'll probably order one, just so I can contribute to help keeping you busy while you heal. :D

divingtigger
August 30th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Thought last time the shipping to Canada was cheaper.

Custom Seat Creations
August 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Thought last time the shipping to Canada was cheaper.

We only use Express shipping for all International orders now.

divingtigger
August 31st, 2009, 08:27 AM
Oh ok that would explain it, gonna order right now

Thanks, really liked the way the back seat turned out

Custom Seat Creations
August 31st, 2009, 10:56 PM
Oh ok that would explain it, gonna order right now
Thanks, really liked the way the back seat turned out

Rob,

Got your order. Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Becky

Custom Seat Creations
September 19th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Code good until Oct 1, 2009!

iceman.kcmo
October 17th, 2009, 03:18 PM
can you reshape the seat at all?

Custom Seat Creations
October 17th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Nope. I only make and install the covers. An actual upholstery or custom shop specifically for that can do that for you. They normally have the cutting blades for that as well as foam or gel.