View Full Version : Frame sliders, bar ends...

liltenatattoo
August 28th, 2009, 10:36 AM
I'm looking for no cut frame sliders, bar ends, and i forget the name of the other thing, i think it's spools (it's the piece to hold the bike on a stand, it's attached near the rear tire)
if anyone has any of these things they aren't using, i don't care if they are used, just not damaged.
my bike got knocked over some how, and i don't want any damage if this happens again. my bar end got messed up and a bad scratch on my exhaust, i'm a lil upset, but no damage to the plastics.

if not then i'll have to look for them, any ideas where to get them cheap?

zev42
August 28th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Check out eBay. They've got spools starting from $19 and no-cut frame sliders starting from $130.

liltenatattoo
August 29th, 2009, 02:30 PM
thanks!!! will do. any suggestions on which ones you like best?

andrewexd
August 29th, 2009, 02:41 PM
shogun is supposed to be good frame sliders. you should know though, frame sliders will only help in low speed drops, anything else and no cut frame sliders will either brake (by design) or bad ones will damage the bike itself.

liltenatattoo
August 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM
i don't expect them to do much, unless my bike mysteriously gets knocked over in my parking lot again, hopefully it will save more than it did this time. i know if i'm riding it fast there will still be lots of damage. but thanks for the knowledge.

SpyderGirl
September 4th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I have some spools from my bike if you're interested. You can have them for $15 shipped. They have some minor scuffing from my accident, but otherwise are in good shape. They are black. All hardware is includeed, installation takes like 5 minutes. Let me know.

AnarchoMoltov
September 4th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Get the shogun no-cut crash kit...It comes with everything you need...The frame sliders, bar ends, and the spools...Here's a link to them on new enough: http://www.newenoughhp.com/parts/sliders__crash_kits/shogun_motorsports/kawasaki_motorcycle_crash_kit.html

You may be able to find it cheaper somewhere else, but this is what you are looking 4....

rockNroll
September 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I have the original equipment bar ends if you need em.