View Full Version : Similar Threads feature

Alex
September 2nd, 2009, 09:24 AM
Hi all! Wanted to bring up a feature that we've had for awhile here on ninjette.org, but frankly I forget about it from time to time. And if I forget about it, I'd imagine there may be others that forget about it as well. The feature I'm talking about is Similar Threads. If you haven't used it before, just scroll all the way to the bottom of this page, and you'll see a list of similar threads to the one that you're currently in. In many cases, the similar threads can be very useful in identifying existing threads that covered the same topics that are in the current thread you're viewing. This is a no-brainer way to use the search feature on the site, without even needing to go to the "Search" box and figuring out what to search on.

From time to time the recommended similar threads may be completely off-base, but more often than not it does a pretty good job. If you haven't used it before, just scroll down and take a peek! :thumbup:

noche_caliente
September 2nd, 2009, 06:37 PM
Function of empty threads on each handlebar?
subscribe to threads
Thanks for the DIY Threads
Riding Skills Threads
Directory of all DIY threads on Ninjette.org

most of them are relevant at least :)
I find myself using it when I'm looking for links for folks who didn't search :p