View Full Version : Feeler: 2009 Black 250r w/ 1400mi - Maryland

Hokie11
September 2nd, 2009, 08:10 PM
Never saw this coming. Something out of my control forces me to sell. I'd rather not get into it. I am trying my best to keep this bike as I love it, and was going to keep it even if I upgraded, but now it may turn out to be no bike in my life at all.

If this is the wrong place for a feeler, please do move me.

Bought this with 400 miles because the first owner low sided it. No engine damage, was all cosmetic : very small 2in crack on front fairing where it touches lower left; lower left is cracked but I will buy and replace that myself with a brand new oem one for $200 on top of asking price unless you want to leave it alone. rear left was scratched but that is already replaced. front rim has paint scuffed off, no wheel damage though

paid $3200 for it with damages in July. Did oil changes at 650mi and 1200mi with full synthetic and k&n oil filter

put in ~$600-700 in everything below. I know I can't get my money back, but i figure since i've only put on 1000 miles and all the mods are incredibly new I can try to ask for some back

Asking $3400. $3600 if you want me to buy the fairing and replace the cracked one for you

I know EVERYONE would love a GREAT deal on any bike, but i am trying to be reasonable in this because all these mods I feel are pretty overall upgrades most people would like. Things like exhaust I can understand everyone has their own preference, but sliders = protection, hid = better lighting, rearsets = more comfortable, shimming = better warmup, flushmounts = sexy, and windscreen = sleek dark smoke, but i have the original for that if u dont like it

i will subtract 30% of the retail value of any mod u want replaced with the stock item, so maybe it will be a bit more incentive to keep the mods on there because i will give you all my stock parts that i kept anyways and you can do the work and do whatever you want with the mods then

Mods: (approx $ paid from top of my head)

Puig DoubleBubble Dark Smoke Windscreen (90)
Red "Kawasaki" Vinyl on windscreen
Red/Black Gel Progrip 725s in Black/Red (25)
Reflective Red Rimtape (10)
CF Progrip Tank Pad (15)
Shogun Frame Sliders (190 for full kit, sliders incl)
Shogun Bar End Sliders
Shogun Swingarm Spools/Sliders
Proton Flushmount LEDs (90)
Shimmed Needles (2)
Zip-tie Throttle Tube Mod
Woodcraft Full Rearsets with Pedals (300)
10000K HIDs (120)
De-snorkeled
K&N Air Filter (45)
15T Front Sprocket (25)

oh yeah, and rear stand included

will try to get some pics up tomorrow