View Full Version : Back from surgery with a question

CrzyFstMnM
September 3rd, 2009, 10:59 PM
Hey guys, So I'm back from my shoulder surgery and riding again. Woohoo. Everything went well. Not 100% healed yet but i cudn't resist riding. You know how that goes.

So I have a question. My apartment complex has a parking sticker that i need to have. I really don't want to stick it on anywhere on the motorcycle. i was thinking of some kind of lockable hanging pouch??? Any ideas?

Hope everyone has been staying safe on the roads.

karlosdajackal
September 4th, 2009, 12:18 AM
sounds like a tax disc holder, like these
http://www.toolparts.co.uk/acatalog/Tax_Disc_Holders.html

addy126
September 4th, 2009, 05:13 AM
sounds like a tax disc holder, like these
http://www.toolparts.co.uk/acatalog/Tax_Disc_Holders.html

OMG Karl! I need one of those too for my parking permit at work!!!! Great find :thumbup: Thanx!

HKr1
September 4th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Good to hear surgery went OK :)

So I have a question. My apartment complex has a parking sticker that i need to have. I really don't want to stick it on anywhere on the motorcycle. i was thinking of some kind of lockable hanging pouch??? Any ideas?

So how big is the sticker? Does it have to be in a certain place?

When we needed base stickers, I used part of a reflector bracket to mount a plate. Then stuck the sticker to that(other bike). Iam sure you could some up with something nice for the 250r :thumbup:

CrzyFstMnM
September 4th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Good to hear surgery went OK :)

So how big is the sticker? Does it have to be in a certain place?

When we needed base stickers, I used part of a reflector bracket to mount a plate. Then stuck the sticker to that(other bike). Iam sure you could some up with something nice for the 250r :thumbup:

Good Idea HK, might try something like that. Or I could look at those tax dsic things.

noche_caliente
September 6th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Manoj - I put the one I was required to have for the extra job I picked up over the summer on the fork, inside the fairing :) They specified that it had to be on the fork, but they didn't say where, so I hid it from them - then promptly took it off as soon as I could!