View Full Version : genosr1

choneofakind
November 20th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Good feedback for Geno!

Yesterday, 11/19/2016, I drove to Geno's place and picked up an engine that he had for sale here:
https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257647

Engine is exactly as described, very clean, and Geno was very accommodating with my schedule, etc. I suggested some money ahead of time as a "holder fee" because I was not able to pick it up right away and I needed flexibility. He was cool with that, pulled the motor from the bike it was in, set it aside, and held it for me. No problems at all. I get to his place, he gave me a walk through of the shop, talked bikes a bit with me, and even helped me load it into my car.

Obviously I haven't fired the engine up yet, but I don't have any reservations on work quality or honesty on his end. His shop is clean, well lit, very organized, and he knows what he's talking about. I would buy from him again; in fact, there's a fancy race bike he's selling that I'd love to be able to justify in the not-too-far future. :lol:

TL;DR - trustworthy guy, accommodating for the buyer, easy to get in contact with through call or text or PM, and no surprises anywhere along the line. Additionally, he seems like he knows his stuff mechanically and gives you no reason not to trust his mechanical work.

bruce71198
December 17th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Good feedback for Geno!

Yesterday, 11/19/2016, I drove to Geno's place and picked up an engine that he had for sale here:
https://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=257647

Engine is exactly as described, very clean, and Geno was very accommodating with my schedule, etc. I suggested some money ahead of time as a "holder fee" because I was not able to pick it up right away and I needed flexibility. He was cool with that, pulled the motor from the bike it was in, set it aside, and held it for me. No problems at all. I get to his place, he gave me a walk through of the shop, talked bikes a bit with me, and even helped me load it into my car.

Obviously I haven't fired the engine up yet, but I don't have any reservations on work quality or honesty on his end. His shop is clean, well lit, very organized, and he knows what he's talking about. I would buy from him again; in fact, there's a fancy race bike he's selling that I'd love to be able to justify in the not-too-far future. :lol:

TL;DR - trustworthy guy, accommodating for the buyer, easy to get in contact with through call or text or PM, and no surprises anywhere along the line. Additionally, he seems like he knows his stuff mechanically and gives you no reason not to trust his mechanical work.

how did you find his house?

choneofakind
December 18th, 2016, 05:32 PM
how did you find his house?

He PM'd me his address ahead of time. It was pretty straightforward. I called when I got there.

No biggie.

Alex
January 15th, 2017, 03:03 PM
:thumbup: