Alex
September 8th, 2009, 09:41 PM
:rotflmao: :clapping:

hybridxx
September 8th, 2009, 09:56 PM
lmao, thats "thats a t-rex going rawrr"

headshrink
September 8th, 2009, 10:15 PM
That is funny.... it took me a moment to realize it was a joke. It was actually the interviewers reaction that gave it away. I thought the animal method was going to be awesome, and was just waiting for him to pull it all together with some smart and innovative new technique..... that never came. To my disappointment he plays with key chains. I hate hey chains. I hate key chains and gift shops. I do like pretzels and ice cream though, although I've never had them together.

Apex
September 9th, 2009, 10:44 AM
lol

ManyCavies
September 9th, 2009, 08:02 PM
That is the funniest!!:D I especially like the end with Rossi. Thank you for sharing.:thumbup:

P1NDLESK1N
September 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM
:pound:

camaroz1985
September 10th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Kittens???? Keychains?????

Great stuff. I've heard a lot of people say that they can't relate to Ben because he has no personality, and they need to watch this. Thanks for sharing.

Look at some of the other Yamaha videos. I especially like the Bostrom Brothers Quest for the Best (www.youtube.com/watch?v=0epbZYcXF50). I notice a recurring kitten theme :D

akima
September 5th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Very funny... and Ben Spies is hawt!

reaperw
September 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Nice way to make everyone think your crazy and the weird part about this is this is how he is at home with friends i bet.To many high people are so serious and never relax

akima
September 6th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Nice way to make everyone think your crazy and the weird part about this is this is how he is at home with friends i bet.To many high people are so serious and never relax

Who can't relax... what? Who is high? Who are you talking about?!! :confused:

GeorgiaHooligan
September 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM
:thumbup: Makes me even proud, being that I was born in raised in Tejas.

alex.s
September 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Who can't relax... what? Who is high? Who are you talking about?!! :confused:

i think she means "high-and-mighty" and i think she's talking about the other motogp racers... always serious about riding but elbowz is always smiling and joking

akima
September 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
i think she means "high-and-mighty" and i think she's talking about the other motogp racers... always serious about riding but elbowz is always smiling and joking

Oh right! That would make sense. I wasn't aware of the context, as I don't watch/follow motogp.

Ben Spies does seem to have a good attitude!

reaperw
September 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM

By she you mean me lol.Thats my girl infront of my bike not me :p

And your right i mean high and mighty to serious to have fun and joke around

AznJoJo
September 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM
I thought this Ben guy was cute, then I heard that guy with the accent. Swoon!

bdavison
September 6th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Secret to Ben Spies success:

Getting on a factory bike that Rossi spent years fine tuning.

If ducati gets off their high horse and starts listening to Rossi instead of telling him how great their bike is, they would start taking podiums too.

akima
September 7th, 2011, 02:19 AM
I thought this Ben guy was cute, then I heard that guy with the accent. Swoon!

Totally! :love: