View Full Version : I may not be the most patient person around but...

Sailariel
September 10th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Been looking all over this forum for news on Jon Broom`s condition---can`t find a thing. Then again, I am not the most computer savvy bear in the woods. Can someone fill me in on how he is doing? Head injuries are serious stuff. Please reply on the forum, PM me, whatever. I am concerned.

kkim
September 10th, 2009, 05:10 PM
click on this link. Penny has been updating his condition on a daily basis.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125644144678

lavid2002
September 10th, 2009, 05:13 PM
who is jon?

Sailariel
September 10th, 2009, 05:22 PM
Kelly, Thanks for the link. I really feel bad for Jon--almost felt that I got to know him and relate to where he is coming from. I guess it is the former medic in me. What happened to Becky and Jon really affected me. I pray for their recovery. Honestly, Kelly, head injuries scare the hell out of me. Worked on a lot of them in the 11 years I worked in the ER. We all need to pray a lot. Don`t ask how I know.

backinthesaddleagain
September 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM
thought about him my whole ride home last night. think it started to make me ride stiff. my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Sailariel
September 11th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Greg, For sure. Jon has been in my thoughts and prayers as has Becky. Unfortunately, I have worked as a PA for 11 years and know what is happening. Becky is in a hell of a lot of pain, but will get through this fine. Looking at her X-Rays, she`ll mend fine--has an orthopedic surgeon who is incredibely competent. I still pray for her, and am very optimistic. In Jon`s case, I pray that he scores for the equivalent in a Neurologist and Neurosurgeon. Head injuries can be tough--sort of like trying to tame Jell-O. I do worry about him and am praying a lot. This is a guy I really want to meet in person. He sounds like an outstanding person on this forum--and most likely is.

Strider
September 11th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Alex
you can also keep up with Jon via Penny's Twitter

http://www.twitter.com/pennykim