View Full Version : Offering you guys something you might like

BikeVinyl
September 13th, 2009, 12:23 AM
I own the site www.bikevinyl.com , I have tons of decals for bikes .. I can also custom make anything you want ! You wont see any 250's on there right now as I haven't had any requests for that , but a few people have bought the death before dishonor kit for their 250 . I'm running a sale right now for any 79.99 kit , sale price is $39.99 ... you will never in your days see a price this low !

www.bikevinyl.com

Alex
September 13th, 2009, 08:40 AM
/moving to Marketplace section

iceman.kcmo
September 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
You think you could do something related to star wars?

like with this?
http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/image-selector/full/misc/41.jpg

Strider
September 13th, 2009, 08:52 AM
That Death Before Dishonor kit looks wicked!
and the Arlen Ness dragons are a SWEET!

Nice Imperial standard Steve, would look great on a White bike!
Make a real Stormtrooper look to it

iceman.kcmo
September 13th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Im working on te storm trooper armor right now.. lol Im thinking about painting the bike matte white.

divingtigger
September 13th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Got any green headlight film like in the picture of it? When I use the drop down selector it only shows Blue, Yellow and Smoke

BikeVinyl
September 13th, 2009, 12:32 PM
You think you could do something related to star wars?

like with this?
http://blogs.starwars.com/static/img/image-selector/full/misc/41.jpg

Sure I can do anything you want , I just need to know

Greg_E
September 13th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Do you offer cutting the 3M reflective materials?

BikeVinyl
September 13th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Sure not a problem

ARF07
September 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM
man that looks frikin sweet! is there any way you could get a picture of what the ones you sold look like on a 250?

BikeVinyl
September 16th, 2009, 06:37 PM
man that looks frikin sweet! is there any way you could get a picture of what the ones you sold look like on a 250?

Honestly bro I can't for that price , Usually if it sell's for 79.99 I can have someone whip it up , but I usaully pay someone to do the photoshop . At the 39.99 rate I just cant afford it .

Sorry.

ARF07
September 16th, 2009, 06:54 PM
oh ok yea that's cool man, I just thought someone might have sent you a picture or something of theirs. How difficult are these to install? And this might sound like a noob question, but once you put them on, are they permanent or could they be removed later? Thanks!

BikeVinyl
September 16th, 2009, 06:58 PM
No problem for the question man . Most are very easy to install , but use the wet method so you can move them around . 1 drop of dish soap in a windex spray bottle " dont use windex"

They can be removed at any time , just like the factory one's .

Most like it because its a LOTTT cheaper then paint and you can remove them and change the look . LOL plus my prices are unheard of .

So if you was to get a kit from me , its a GREAT way to add a cool look to your bike for dirt cheap ..

ARF07
September 16th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks for answering my question! The death before dishonor and the Crack Head ones both look really sick. Last question if you don't mind. Are these going to fit the 250 ok? Like, I know different bikes have different cuts and holes in the fairings, so if it's set up for one, it's holes won't match up with my bike. Thanks man

BikeVinyl
September 16th, 2009, 07:59 PM
If I was to put it on a 250 I'd probably go with the crackhead . Or even some type of flames .. like ninja flames , or tribal . they are a lot easier to work with as you can place them where you want . I can probably size the skull to fit on the 250 a lot easier then the DBD

divingtigger
September 17th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Got any green headlight film like in the picture of it? When I use the drop down selector it only shows Blue, Yellow and Smoke

Still waiting on an answer on this one

And got another one that might be really out there but here goes anyways.

Is the decal only the black portion or it is a full wrap?

Thanks

BikeVinyl
September 17th, 2009, 06:19 AM
No I'm still waiting for the green to come in , so far ive waited a month .

The decals are a decal . not a full wrap