View Full Version : So. Cali Bike Shop question

00v_Lucky
September 15th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Quick question.

I recently got a nail in my rear tire, it did not puncture but I do not want to take any chances. So, I was wondering if anyone knew a good reliable bike shop that changes the rear tire for cheap. I am crossing my fingers for a shop that does tire + install for around 160? :o Thanks for any help guys!

650cat
September 16th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Quick question.

I recently got a nail in my rear tire, it did not puncture but I do not want to take any chances. So, I was wondering if anyone knew a good reliable bike shop that changes the rear tire for cheap. I am crossing my fingers for a shop that does tire + install for around 160? :o Thanks for any help guys!

I can't say they are cheap but if Advanced Kawi is still in business (economy suckage) they are the only shop I've heard of in your neighborhood.

backinthesaddleagain
September 16th, 2009, 08:44 AM
you can buy a plug kit to fix the tire. many shops won't plug a tire due to liability. i have never used one, but some on this forum have and i think they are supposed to be good until 80mph or so.

backinthesaddleagain
September 16th, 2009, 08:47 AM
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16181&highlight=flat+tire+repair

ASecretNinja
September 18th, 2009, 07:26 PM
If you want to come down to south orange county, I'd recommend Performance Motorsports in San Juan Capistrano (right off the 5 freeway). They've been nothing but fair and good to me.