View Full Version : So much for not crossing double yellows..

hybridxx
September 17th, 2009, 11:54 PM
7A23RbIeJ0A

maybe they dont have tracks ANYWHERE nearby where they live at??
lol >.>;

Alex
September 18th, 2009, 06:09 AM
:eek:

edwinmcq
September 18th, 2009, 06:18 AM
There are only so many blind corners you can go into over the line before there is something waiting for you on the other side. I guess hitting those "little" Greek cars head on does hurt as much.

kazam58
September 18th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Having driven in Europe for a month this summer, this doesn't shock or surprise me at all. Granted, I was driving in Czech, where the drivers are very well known for being suicidal, so my opinion might be a little skewed. However, of the motorcyclists, this is completely typical. And even the guys in Audi's and BMW's or Mercedes love to pass on blind corners. Driving in Europe is a whole nother animal compared to the US. Because there, they're not only crazy in the city, but everywhere, dirt roads, back roads, even just the main two lane routes. The motorcyclists there are even worse than the drivers. They permanently lane split, skip ahead towards the front of traffic at red lights and go at least 20-30 over the limit, everywhere. And flip-flops with shorts? That's typical on the highway. I remember one instance where there were two semi's passing each other ahead of us and we had to slow down, behind us, there was a dude on an R1 coming up real fast. He probably could've braked in time, but no. It was much easier for him to keep going at his +200kmh (I kid you not, he was going at least twice as fast as we were) and he just threw it into the break down lane without even blinking to pass everyone. When it comes to the streets, Europe has gone mad.

zail
September 18th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Don't think you can say that driving is like that in the whole of Europe based on your experience in the Czech Republic.. that would be like me saying that the whole of the US drives like people on I95 on their way to spring break in Miami!

kazam58
September 18th, 2009, 10:14 AM
I know that the whole of Europe isn't that way, I understand what you're saying and I didn't mean anyone any offense. I was simply throwing my observations out there, specifically those about sportbike riders. Just on my trip into Germany I noticed better drivers in general, or at least safer drivers.
You may have overlooked it, but the second sentence in that post was my disclaimer: "Granted, I was driving in Czech, where the drivers are very well known for being suicidal, so my opinion might be a little skewed."

killerkay3
September 18th, 2009, 10:26 AM
wow, thats crazy

Justanothermp5
September 18th, 2009, 11:46 AM
what the heck lol
they almost hit a car at the beginning, imagine just driving through the mountains and then 2 idiots fly around the corner and thru your windshield lol
people these days

tjkamper
September 18th, 2009, 01:02 PM
What! I'm sorry officer. I thought the lines are just the government's opinion on where you should drive.

(That's true in Venezuela)

noche_caliente
September 18th, 2009, 05:24 PM
maybe I'm just not seeing it right, but it seems like he's losing traction quite a bit as well - crazy! Thoug his buddy seemed to be a bit of a better rider...

hybridxx
September 18th, 2009, 06:43 PM
maybe I'm just not seeing it right, but it seems like he's losing traction quite a bit as well - crazy! Thoug his buddy seemed to be a bit of a better rider...

do u mean like at :42? i was thinking the same thing.

k-os
September 18th, 2009, 06:44 PM

Yeah his lines looked way too close to the edge of the road and it looked like his front tire hit and rebounded off it a bit.

Alex
September 18th, 2009, 07:41 PM
It did appear he was catching a few slides along the way.

kkim
September 18th, 2009, 08:06 PM
too much testosterone, not enough brains. guess the word "squid" is a universal one. :squid:

addy126
September 18th, 2009, 08:27 PM
too much testosterone, not enough brains. guess the word "squid" is a universal one. :squid:

:whathesaid: :wheelchair:

fujimumu
September 18th, 2009, 08:32 PM
he did a stoppie at 4:07?

paterick4o8
September 19th, 2009, 01:09 AM
:eek:

I'm dont think most riders out there are like that, these are just probably some crazy mofos in general

I wonder if they're even still alive and in one piece to this day..

kkim
September 19th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I wonder if they're even still alive and in one piece to this day..

I'm sure they are alive. God takes care of idiots and babies... and they're no babies. :p

paterick4o8
September 19th, 2009, 01:58 AM
and they're no babies. :p

:rofl:

hybridxx
September 19th, 2009, 02:55 AM
I'm sure they are alive. God takes care of idiots and babies... and they're no babies. :p

lmao, ive never heard that before, that is genius.
may i use that? :D

mikedabike64
September 19th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I must be getting old, that didnt look like fun. That said they can really ride.

kkim
September 19th, 2009, 11:16 AM
may i use that? :D

be my guest... I didn't make that up, so I have no claim to it, though it rings so true. :lol:

Sinister
September 19th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Thats one of the more suicidal things i've seen done on the road.

That said i doubt thats their "everyday" riding style. Kinda tasted as trying to show off for the camera.

zail
September 19th, 2009, 01:00 PM
I didn't mean anyone any offense.

None taken :) Plus your point about the 2nd sentence well made! lol

rustler753
September 19th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Holy crap, within the first minute he all most lost it on a turn

Apex
September 25th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Too crazy for me. I like to push it a little here and there, but WOW.

zev42
September 25th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Crazy! The whole time watching that video, I thought they were going to go head-on with a car! Or get squished between two cars!

Unfortunately, I know people like them :-(

rockNroll
September 25th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Looks like a lot of fun to me.

rockNroll
September 25th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Oh, but I don't condone it! Don't anybody do that stuff!!!

Nickds7
September 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Some great traction loss in there. scary crap! I'd be more worried about getting hit by a car. If I saw a guy like that crash, id probably be tempted to kick him, just to add insult to injury.

Jerry
September 25th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Way, way, way worse than driving intoxicated IMO...(not that I condone that, of course)
They are like a couple of guys firing guns out of a moving vehicle on a city street.
Serious danger to society, they should be locked up.

capt_bugaloo
September 25th, 2009, 09:46 PM
I noticed a few commments that "these guys can really ride", etc.
Bullshit. Never mind the oncoming cars, these guys have just plain sloppy riding technique. They look really wobbly through some of those curves.

minuslars
September 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Yeah, these guys can't ride. They just use more road (i.e. the wrong side of it) to accommodate their sloppiness. Didn't look like much control there.

Cedilla
October 2nd, 2009, 10:35 PM
I just can't wrap my head around what is going through someones mind as they are getting a knee down on a blind corner, right smack in the middle of the wrong lane, on a busy road. How do you do that so many times without dieing, it just defies logic?:confused: The type of riding they are doing, would be best left to video games.IMO Its like they are playing russian roulette, with unwilling motorist.:mad:

istreefitty
October 2nd, 2009, 11:12 PM
my wife watched that and hit me...?!?!?!?! Talk about ruining it for everyone.

BTW I would never even remotely think about doing that