View Full Version : 2003 Yellow EX250 For Sale - Virginia

minuslars
September 18th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Anybody in the DC/VA/MD area interested? I will listen to all reasonable offers.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mcy/1381566241.html

Alex
September 19th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Pics/mileage/details? The CL ad will likely expire well before this thread will.

minuslars
September 19th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Good point. See post below.

minuslars
September 19th, 2009, 11:52 AM
This has been my daily ride and it runs great. This bike has been very well maintained and has no mechanical issues. Has just under 13k miles (mostly highway) on the odometer. Starts easily and runs great. Included are replacement front tire (the one on there is still good), service manuals and owner’s manual. Rear tire was just changed a couple hundred miles ago, along with the oil (Mobil synthetic).

Flush mount LED turn signals, 3 brake lights in the rear pod for extra safety (came with 1 from the factory). Laminar Lip (not shown) reduces wind turbulence on upper body at highway speeds but is easily removed if desired.

It was laid down at standstill on the left side by previous owner which resulted in cosmetic blemishes. I have ridden it daily and it has not caused any problems. No accidents.
Clean title available. Email me with questions or clarification of details. It's good to go and ready to ride.

Greg_E
September 19th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Up here people would be asking $2500-$3000 for that machine. And no I'm not kidding, why do you think I haven't bought one yet.

Since it is marked up, it would make a good bike for a paint job, maybe the wasp color scheme.

HKr1
September 26th, 2009, 06:14 PM
I like the color :) Good luck with the sale!