View Full Version : Ridin Dirty

Buffalony
September 19th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Sup Fam. this ya boi Jodizzle!!! from tha gritty nickel city :rolleyes:

Anybody riding around nekid lately? I have been for 4-6 weeks now an people dont shut-up about the 250. Any other perv-riders gettin this? I dont think the 250's as appealing with her clothes off.

I do get alot of "WOW those pipes are really small" well u turds, its not the size of the pipe that counts!

Alex
September 19th, 2009, 01:47 PM
I'm pretty sure this thread isn't in the right place. But I have no idea where to put it. :rotflmao: Suggestions, anyone?

Buffalony
September 19th, 2009, 01:51 PM
:D

noche_caliente
September 19th, 2009, 02:20 PM
off topic?? general motorcycling discussion?? the circular file? ;)

nate-bama
September 20th, 2009, 02:16 PM
lol yo fam

darthnip
September 21st, 2009, 07:26 PM
im still trying to figure out what was said?? my kids are right, i AM getting old.

AnarchoMoltov
September 21st, 2009, 07:43 PM
I'm pretty sure this thread isn't in the right place. But I have no idea where to put it. :rotflmao: Suggestions, anyone?

garbage?

ninjabrewer
September 21st, 2009, 08:18 PM
Looks like it is in the proper place, although I want to know where he is riding naked, I did that once, my court date is next month. Although I did see another dude ridin his HD in the buff and no one said anything to him, must have been the tattoo's.

nb

bobaab
September 22nd, 2009, 09:37 AM
im still trying to figure out what was said?? my kids are right, i AM getting old.

Don't worry, I'm 23 and I don't get it either :)

Alex
September 23rd, 2009, 08:27 PM
/moving to offtopic

gogoKawi
September 23rd, 2009, 09:55 PM
I'm pretty sure he is referring to riding without the fairings on the bike. I can't imagine doing that to the 250. That's where most of its appeal comes from. It's like a superhero taking off his/her costume and fighting in shorts and a tee shirt. Only Wolverine can do that. And the 250 is definitely no Wolverine.

HKr1
September 24th, 2009, 05:41 AM
I'm pretty sure he is referring to riding without the fairings on the bike. I can't imagine doing that to the 250. That's where most of its appeal comes from. It's like a superhero taking off his/her costume and fighting in shorts and a tee shirt. Only Wolverine can do that. And the 250 is definitely no Wolverine.

I think you get a cookie :)

DarkNinja52
September 24th, 2009, 10:36 AM
im liking the pulp fiction motivational poster

prob wont ride without the fairings unless the fairings encounter some more pavement

noche_caliente
September 24th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Sup Fam. this ya boi Jodizzle!!! from tha gritty nickel city :rolleyes:

Anybody riding around nekid lately? I have been for 4-6 weeks now an people dont shut-up about the 250. Any other perv-riders gettin this? I dont think the 250's as appealing with her clothes off.

I do get alot of "WOW those pipes are really small" well u turds, its not the size of the pipe that counts!

Ok, translation: Hi Family, how are you? This is your boy, Joe, from Buffalo.

Has anyone ridden their bike without the fairings on it lately? I have ridden it like this for the past 406 weeks, and people won't stop talking about the 250. Is anyone else riding without the fairings and getting similar comments? I really don't like the look as much without them.

I do get a lot of comments about the header pipes being small, but they need to remember that it isn't the size that counts!

empire00
September 24th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Ok, translation: Hi Family, how are you? This is your boy, Joe, from Buffalo.

Has anyone ridden their bike without the fairings on it lately? I have ridden it like this for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and people won't stop talking about the 250. Is anyone else riding without the fairings and getting similar comments? I really don't like the look of the bike as much without them.

I do get a lot of comments similar to "WOW those pipes are really small" but these people need to remember that it isn't the size of the pipe that counts!

*fixed

LazinCajun
September 25th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Size of the pipe? That didn't really fix it, imo.