View Full Version : coupon code for racebikerentals?

ninjablk08
September 22nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
is there a coupon code for racebikerentals, want to get clipons from them founded some for $149+15 shipping,but want to do business local or from this forum

kkim
September 22nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
um... that makes it 164 shipped. Richard sells them for 162. If he's local to you, go pick them up and save $2. :p

http://store.racebikerentals.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=0001&Product_Code=WCClipons&Category_Code=

Honestly, the prices are so close, it's a no brainer supporting a fellow forum member.

:)

ninjablk08
September 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
hes on the west coast but dont know where and if i pay shipping its 174.30 and its ok if it is shipped next day lol

kkim
September 22nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
PM him. Maybe he can ship it by a cheaper method if you can wait a week. If he's close, you might be able to pick it up and save shipping altogether.

paterick4o8
September 22nd, 2009, 12:20 PM
yeah I think he lives up north like in Tracy or something?

Alex
September 22nd, 2009, 12:23 PM
I thought he lived near Morro Bay?

RaceBikeRentals
October 1st, 2009, 08:23 PM
Sorry, a little late to the party, eh? LOL

Woodcraft won't let me sell them for a penny less than I have them advertised on the site. If someone is selling them for $149 then they are violating their dealer agreement with Woodcraft. Believe me, I've toed the line a few times and been brought back into place by Eric Wood :)

Oscar, sorry, but all orders are drop shipped directly from Woodcraft to my customers, so not possible to pickup. Hope you did get your clipons, though and are enjoying them :)