View Full Version : I need front turn signals + parts for 2008 250r

jorgecornet
September 23rd, 2009, 09:00 PM
i bought my bike wrecked...and never rode a motorcycle before so i would like as much help as i can on finishing what i haven't allready accomplished..

here is an update on what i have done...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9862DD10A1F13699&search_query=jorgecornet

I need:

chrome heat shield and stock exhaust...i need them both in mint condition

noche_caliente
September 23rd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Jorge, do a search for Proton - you'll find some great flushmounts in those threads... also, if you look in the classifieds, there have been several cans for sale, but I don't know if they have all sold or not

noche_caliente
September 24th, 2009, 04:31 AM
sorry, no leftovers, but bikemonkey is selling them with free shipping last I checked - send him a PM and see what he can do for you! I'd go with the smoke if I was putting it on my bike ;)

divingtigger
September 24th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Welcome fellow rebuilder. lots of good info here. Lots of good parts on ebay too if you take the time to find them (search ex250, 250r 250 ninja ect....). What do you need?? I have a couple spare turn signals, but I don't think I have any extra harnesses. I have one set of wires but the plug for the main harness was cut off.

divingtigger
September 24th, 2009, 11:50 AM
Might even have a spare heat shield....won't be the prettiest it was the one that was on my bike when I got it. I'll take a look after work if you want

divingtigger
September 24th, 2009, 11:53 AM
did you check out this thread:
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17781

He's doing a 50% off sale right now, started it the day after I bought my tail light/fender section from someone else for more

paterick4o8
September 24th, 2009, 01:16 PM
dude, just go to cycle gear and try a pair of after markets for like $20

ask to let them let you plug and play them on your bike while you're there to make sure they work. I did this at my local CG and they were cool with it before I bought.