View Full Version : Clutch Control 9/26/2009

talldrink
September 25th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Is anyone attending this - tomorrow at the Wachovia Center in Philly?

DarkNinja52
September 25th, 2009, 12:06 PM
cant say i will, but i expect a full written report on who was there, what was said, and what was served for lunch
that is all

talldrink
September 25th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Well, if I don't find someone to go along with me, I won't be going either. :mad:

It's apparently football season and the guys all have games (coaching) and my son and his friends have games as well (playing). :mad:

The BF just had knee surgery so he's a no-go. :mad:

My daughter isn't interested so..............I guess I'll have to watch the re-cap on Sport Bikes w/ Jason Britton.

I was looking forward to getting some swag and checking out the bikes/contests. Maybe next year.

DarkNinja52
September 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM
well i'm in new york for now because school started up again, but if i was still in pa i might have gone, sorry

talldrink
September 27th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I actually ended up going after all. My son's football game was on Friday night instead of Saturday so he and I went. I was surprised that he was very interested in going. We had a good time. We met Jason Britton (signed a poster for us), saw some beautiful bikes and got some swag. I met a couple of women riders from a local club who offered to ride with me and teach me some things too. :thumbup:

The stunt shows were fun too. SawIce-T and his wife CoCo also.

DarkNinja52
September 27th, 2009, 12:20 PM
sounds like a good time
any pictures?

talldrink
September 27th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Unfortunately not; since I thought I wasn't going to go I didn't charge the digital camera.