View Full Version : Posted thread, but not approved?

Nativex
June 29th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Hello all,

Recently posted a "My Build" thread in the newgen tech forums. Needed to be approved by mods, but I guess it wasn't since it's been a few days. I understand it was my first thread here..but still, took me a good 20 mins to write the thread lol. I've been a member since 2013, and yes I haven't posted anything, cause I didn't feel the need to post anything, just learning all I can from the forum. I am planning on being an active member here, as I am on the ZX6R forum I am a paid supporter of. Just approve my thread. Please :dancecool:

Alex
June 29th, 2017, 01:25 PM
All set. Traveling this week. Moderation for early posts is all automated, and the most likely cause for it to get flagged is a certain amount of links / imgs from elsewhere. I approve 'em when I get to 'em, but once you hit a certain number of posts there will be no more moderation to worry about.

Nativex
June 29th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Thank you so much!

Kawinoob217
August 4th, 2020, 03:15 PM
I too seem to be having a similar problem. I believe I've written the post about 3 days ago now, but I'm starting to wonder if I didn't press post? Is there any way to check if the post is actually pending or if I accidentally didn't actually submit the reply?

Alex
August 4th, 2020, 04:09 PM
There are no more queue, one of yours was in there until a moment ago. New posters with less than 25 posts have a pretty strict spam filter to keep out the unending bots, and some things that can trigger it include a larger number of links or images. Once you hit 25 posts the likelihood it gets put in the moderation queue is much lower.