View Full Version : For sale: 2009 black ninja 250r - New Jersey

ajaygraci
September 27th, 2009, 11:31 AM
*Bike is in good shape, great learner bike.

*Scuff and 1 inch hairline crack(around turn signal) on right side fairing from when it was knocked over in my garage.

*Never crashed.

* Looks perfect, no chips/scratches other then the damage from being knocked over once, (one of those scratches you can only see upclose in the right light)

* Carbon fiber full exhaust.

* CF look front turn signals.

* Have a fender eliminator not installed yet if you are interested.

*Bike runs great, lots of fun, very forgiving.

* 2400 miles on it.

* orignal owner.

* Installed no cut Frame sliders and spools (intuitive)

* CF look tank pad.

* chain lubed & cleaned every 250 miles

*600 mile service done

Thats all i can think of now, I will post up some pictures later today. I am selling because interested in getting a 600rr.

testing waters for now. you can pm me if your interested.

Price: negotiable, 3600
heres link to working video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-9b4YcXCp8

noche_caliente
September 27th, 2009, 11:56 AM
good luck with the sale Angelo... a price might help you out a bit, as well as putting the location in your post in case folks who are looking don't know to look at your profile

ajaygraci
September 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
thanks kim, good advice

ajaygraci
September 28th, 2009, 02:28 PM
bump-- no one?

Kawasabi
September 29th, 2009, 06:50 AM
"bump-- no one?"

FYI, I got a red 2008, 500 miles in perfect condition for $3200. So you might wanna rethink your price......

adouglas
September 29th, 2009, 08:15 AM
If I were considering this bike, the fact that to be made perfect it requires a new left lower would make me want to ask for at least enough to offset the purchase of a new one. The fact that it's just a small, unnoticeable crack makes no difference -- the fact that it's cracked in the first place does.

I know you've invested in a pipe, but farkles like that are like home improvement. You'll never, ever recoup the money you spent. At best it'll make the difference between somebody wanting the bike or passing on it.

I bought my mint-condition 08 with 1200 miles on it for $3000, BTW.

ajaygraci
September 29th, 2009, 12:39 PM
its an asking price guys, price will be lwoered soon.. stil havent even had any offers yet so..

ajaygraci
September 29th, 2009, 12:44 PM
and i think if u saw my bike from a foot away you would tell me there was no scratch on it. thats how light it is.. anyway man theres a difference between a bike a year newer then another bike.. im not looking to recoop money i spent on it. it was my first asking price.i hope u have people posting up like you post on my thread when u try to sell your bike :)