View Full Version : replacement parts

istreefitty
September 29th, 2009, 01:05 AM
Ok so I went to a local shop today to get some parts that I lost while having the fairings off my bike. the parts that I ordered were as follows:

6 push pins (just for spares)
2 screws for the plastic black matte part that goes below the seat between the seat and the fairring (both came undone)
2 rubber gromits that th screws on the front of the R L fairrings to the front ferrings

all this was just over 28 dollars....what is this world coming to

AnarchoMoltov
September 29th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Ok so I went to a local shop today to get some parts that I lost while having the fairings off my bike. the parts that I ordered were as follows:

6 push pins (just for spares)
2 screws for the plastic black matte part that goes below the seat between the seat and the fairring (both came undone)
2 rubber gromits that th screws on the front of the R L fairrings to the front ferrings

all this was just over 28 dollars....what is this world coming to

What a rip off, u shoulda ordered it off the web with something else you need to see if you could get free shipping...my 2centz

Sound Wave
September 30th, 2009, 01:46 AM
yeah, those push pins are expensive. i damaged on on my bike when i was installing my o2 eliminators. i bought one at honda at it was like $4. i think mine run like $2.75 each online not including shipping... so not THAT much of a difference i suppose.

as far as the rubber grommets.... are you talking about the wellnuts? the 5 that i gave you didn't work? if they don't work, i will take them back because i could use them on my bike.

istreefitty
September 30th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Yea I forgot you gave me some
Posted via Mobile Device