View Full Version : My bike

istreefitty
September 29th, 2009, 10:11 PM
SO first off my bike is a work in progress, But she looked exceptionally good today so I took some pics. The Proton FM are coming in tomorrow and sometime next month I WILL have a BM smoked taillight. Other than that I had to put the motorcycle on hold for a new TV (my old one kicked the bucket) and a surfboard (despite the rumors they aren't issued here in Hawaii). Tell me what you think

just put on the protons and man are they worth it!!!! more pics to come tomm when I clean her

CRXTrek
September 29th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Clean bike.:thumbup: Did you notice that the bolt in the side cover is missing?

istreefitty
September 29th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Yea I know you should read my rant from yesterday About how I had to pay 30 dollars for a few screws here in Hawaii
Posted via Mobile Device

Sound Wave
September 30th, 2009, 01:53 AM
looks good! i really love that black exhaust. :thumbup: the chrome muffler was a real eyesore. that blacked out look is sweet! but as you told me, just by looking at the short length of that muffler, i can tell that it must be pretty loud.

i am sure you will probably drown out the sound of my bike. sometimes i can't even hear mine at all when i have my earplugs in.

the flushmounts are a real straightfoward install, but if you want, dennis is coming over to my place on saturday. i am going to help him shim his carb needles. we can give you a hand.

miks
September 30th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Very nice looking bike mate, just wondering what exhaust is that and are you considering removing the front hugger reflector to give it a more 'clean' look?

istreefitty
September 30th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Very nice looking bike mate, just wondering what exhaust is that and are you considering removing the front hugger reflector to give it a more 'clean' look?

Yes I will definately think about taking off th reflectors. I mean I have bright @$$ red rim tape that is blinding orange when light reflects off of it so just a s safe. To answer your question that is the Sportisi V6R full exhaust system which can be purchased through Ztrack or through his websight
sportisimoto-usa.com. I MUST WARN YOU ztrack offers great deals on great items so be prepared to spend money ;) Also I got the full exhaust system powdercoated black. The muffler does not need ceramic BUT I got it all done using ceramic. I imagine that the hot spots of the header will eventually burn off (like the connection point and the bent portion) just because heat typically pools up (if you can say that) at those points. However the points that will be showing will be fine.

ztrack157
September 30th, 2009, 12:00 PM
looks decent but you need to throw of the plate I mailed you. :thumbup:

tjkamper
September 30th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Pretty. I really like the look of the black can.

istreefitty
September 30th, 2009, 12:16 PM
yea def will put that plate on it today when I have time to work on it. I am not trying to jump the gun but there are a few new gen owners that REALLY like the look and sound of my exhaust....and with Christmas coming up.....

BTW thanks to everyone who comments