View Full Version : FS: Two Brothers CF Slip-On Exhaust 2008+

SpyderGirl
October 1st, 2009, 07:42 AM
I still have the Two Brothers CF slip-on from my 2009 Ninja. There is about 100 miles on this pipe, all parts included including the original box. The pipe took no damage in my accident. Looking for $350 shipped to U.S. and $370 shipped to Canada. The pipe is already boxed and ready to ship. I accept PayPal.

Thanks.

ztrack157
October 1st, 2009, 11:55 AM
didn't buy back the bike im guessing?

SpyderGirl
October 1st, 2009, 12:03 PM
The damage was too extensive. For the buy-back + the cost of parts and repairs I could have bought another bike.

I am still waiting to hear from the insurance company about the claim, but the numbers I have now are $3,770 as the market value of the bike + DMV + tax + accessories. They are still working on determining the value of the accessories, so I should finally have a settlement by early next week. I owe about $6,500 still. I am hoping to sell the pipe so I can use the money to help pay the loan off and get the monkey off my back so to speak.

SpyderGirl
October 5th, 2009, 08:00 AM
This is a nice pipe, sounds great! It's pratically brand new (only about 100 miles). Comes with all paperwork and in the box. I'll sell for less if there is someone locally who can pick it up.

Asking $350 shipped to US and $370 shipped to Canada. This retails for $499 and you can get it for as cheap as $450 on some other sites (+ tax and shipping costs). That's $100 to $150 off and it includes shipping! :cool: