View Full Version : WTB OEM Dunlop GT501 take-offs or rear only. WTB an '08 CP Blue cowl too.

CZroe
October 5th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I liked my Dunlop GT501 stockers. These are hard to get in The States so take-offs look to be my best bet. Not that I would refuse new ones if you have some way to get 'em to me for a reasonable price after import. :)

I would say that my front tire has a lot of life left but I'll buy a set if required. Please let me know before my tread gets dangerously low! In that case, I'll settle for some BT50s (set), but I'd much rather have the GT501.

As for a CP Blue cowl, I've been waiting for a deal and I figure that I'm not willing to pay more than $80 shipped. I see enough of them sell for $70-75, but then shipping kills it for me. I'd prefer one with the notch for using the helmet hooks but I'd be willing to buy the older style if the price was right.

noche_caliente
October 5th, 2009, 04:06 PM
you might want to send Nick a note - NJD022588 he had a blue one at one point that was 08 blue because the idiot who sold it to him lied and said it was 09

CZroe
October 5th, 2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks. I tried but didn't get a response.

Anyway, I found the tire (actually, a set) and I'm getting a tail with no passenger seat, so this thread is done. Thanks!