View Full Version : Gerbing - Anyone purchased from this place?

g21-30
October 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM
The website says all sales are final!

http://www.heatedclothingoutlet.com/index.shtml

I just found out this IS Gerbings outlet store! All clothes come with full warranties.

Alex
October 9th, 2009, 09:08 PM
I've never seen that site; always purchased from the main Gerbings site. Seems like this is a way for them to offer their refurb or slightly blemished products to customers looking for a screaming deal on items that are likely more than good enough.

g21-30
October 10th, 2009, 06:29 AM
I found a link on a BMW (don't own one) forum where a fellow talked about purchasing 2 items from the discount site and 1 from Gerbing's site. In order to save on shipping, he called Gerbing and everything was shipped in one box and dropped the second shipping charge.

I couldn't believe the $60 off on the jacket liner. :eek:

I'm considering giving it a shot.

Alex - I think you mentioned that you use the jacket liner and gloves..correct, on the Ninjette? Do you also run HIDs or the factory headlights?

Alex
October 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I just use the jacket liner; factory headlights.

coffeecandy
October 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM
if you can wait...you can get a deal on gerbings stuff.

Last time the sales rep was over at road rider. they offered a free control with any liner or pants purchase worth 75 bucks. They supposedly have a very good warranty even if you rip it by downing the bike.

RaceBikeRentals
October 10th, 2009, 03:05 PM
I've purchased a full heated jacket and dual temp controller from the site. No issues whatsoever. Everything looks new and perfect to me.

g21-30
October 11th, 2009, 05:57 AM
Richard,

Thanks for the comment. I ordered the same from them last night! :thumbup:

camaroz1985
October 12th, 2009, 06:24 AM
I was tempted to buy from there, but am leaning toward the Tourmaster liner with its built in controller.

g21-30
October 12th, 2009, 09:15 AM
The outlet store and Gerbing are definitely one and the same. I called Gerbing customer service and asked them to add a dual temp controller (outlet was out of them) to my order. No problem combining orders. At least this will save additional shipping.

camaroz1985
October 12th, 2009, 10:20 AM
If you click on certain items on Gerbing's website it takes you directly to the outlet store, so I figured they were tied together. Thanks for confirming.

g21-30
October 22nd, 2009, 01:14 PM
I received the jacket liner and the dual temp controller today. The jacket liner looks brand new and fits perfectly. Definitely recommend Gerbings outlet store, if they have your size in stock!