View Full Version : Latest Modification

kawigirl09
October 9th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to share the last modication.. What do you think??

ztrack157
October 9th, 2009, 10:41 PM
which would be?

kawigirl09
October 9th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Hotbodies double windscreen, pro-grips, two brothers slip on, some new stickers, also featuring in three weeks, my hotbodies colored match undertail.. will post new picture once completed!! :-)

BTW, has anyone installed an undertail yet??

ztrack157
October 9th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Not a hot bodies one.

kawigirl09
October 9th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Not a hot bodies one.

Why??

empire00
October 10th, 2009, 05:37 AM
BTW, has anyone installed an undertail yet??

Not a hot bodies one.

make more sense now?

CZroe
October 10th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Why??

They just became available so no one has one yet. The only one I've seen was on the customer who provided a test bike and the '08 CP Blue color match looked bad (not sure if it was final).

I was interested in one but now I'm interested in importing a whole replacement "duck tail" style tail with integrated turn signals/brake light, no passenger seat, no fender and body-colored undertail.

Anyway, the bike looks nice! It seemed like you were talking about a single modification instead of multiple modifications, so that confused us for a second. ;)

Daeldren
October 10th, 2009, 05:57 AM
I would hope that the black undertail from hotbodies would match

kawigirl09
October 10th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Sorry for the confusion..:) My husband did some research and been talking to one of them guys; we had to send them my seatcal to make sure the paint would match. We will see how the outcome is. To tell you the truth, I'm excited and nervious at the same time. The "duck tail sound nice.." :)

I was also thinking of increasing the size of both my front and back tires. Has anyone done that and how does it affect the formance?
Posted via Mobile Device