View Full Version : Blue Seat Cowl $50 + S&H

MrTiddles
October 12th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Want a blue seat cowl? Minor scratches in the clearcoat, nothing down to the paint. Very good condition, close-up pics on request.

$50 + S&H

http://picasaweb.google.com/sethduncan/200910October# <- Hi res pics. You can see the scratches on the third pic, on the leading-edge of the cowl, very minor though. See for yourself.

Selling the bike, so I'm selling some of the parts off of it to maximize profit.

CZroe
October 12th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Want a blue seat cowl? Minor scratches in the clearcoat, nothing down to the paint. Very good condition, close-up pics on request.

$50 + S&H

2008 CP Blue, 2009 CT Blue, or 2010 MI Blue? I'm assuming 2008 based on your bike, but, then again, you may be selling it partially because it isn't a perfect match. :)

So, how about some pics?

MrTiddles
October 12th, 2009, 12:12 PM
2008 CP Blue, I'll go take pics now :-P

:Updated:

mike_sema
October 12th, 2009, 02:57 PM
do you take paypals if so call it sold

Plasma
October 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM
ill buy it...lmk...i ll get u the money today!!!!!:thumbup:

Momaru
October 12th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Rats! Missed by an hour. Hope ya'll enjoy~
In the event of a double pass, let me know and I'll snatch it up :D

MrTiddles
October 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah, sale pending, haven't heard back yet. I'll keep the thread posted.

mike_sema
October 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM
sold :D thanks man

CZroe
October 12th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Rats. Well, I'm takin' the ducktail from ztrack157 then. ;)

Actually, I had already decided on that... mostly because I couldn't find a sub-$75 (shipped) CP Blue cowl and I want an undertail.

mike_sema
October 12th, 2009, 06:46 PM
man that ducktail from ztrack is sweet and that undertail rocks cantwait to get one

CZroe
October 12th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I figure that it kills a few birds with one stone (fender elim, solo cowl, and undertail) along with giving me that Ducati look that I always drooled over. He hasn't confirmed that he can get me one yet though. :(

mike_sema
October 12th, 2009, 06:53 PM
the thing that i like is clean lines with that set up nice and clean

CZroe
October 12th, 2009, 06:57 PM
the thing that i like is clean lines with that set up nice and clean

Your fender chop and new cowl will get you pretty close and when you get an undertail you'd have more than I would, assuming I get it (functional helmet hooks). I will miss my helmet hooks. :(

mike_sema
October 12th, 2009, 07:01 PM
i never use the hooks

CZroe
October 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM
i never use the hooks
Ah. How do you deal with your helmet?

More importantly, how do you deal with the cattle guards around Tuscon? ;)

I had never seen one until riding through in the rain and having to stop on one at a stop sign at the end of an exit ramp. Long story short, it didn't want to let go of my bike and the bike wanted to go out from under me (rear tire would only go left or right). It was VERY difficult to beat without dropping my bike because my feet couldn't find stable footing either!

mike_sema
October 12th, 2009, 07:32 PM
I take my helmet with me unless I will be near by.
I do remember reading your story I think it was a cross country trip you did, I have to say I have hit a lot of cattle guards but none at a stop sign that just sounds like it would suck