View Full Version : 2011 Ninja 250 SE Street/Track F/S

Bigballsofpaint
February 13th, 2018, 07:15 PM
So after figuring some things out, the 250 and Ducati will both be getting sold. I only have room for 3 bikes and it looks like ill be getting my fathers in the coming months. Everything works as it should, never had any issues with the 250. Been a rock solid backup track-bike and was a great first bike, not thrilled about letting it go but it sees less than 500 miles a year the past couple years. Never been down at speed, had tip over when i didnt put the kickstand down but no damage was done.

Will come with all the SE bodywork, and a full set of hot bodies track fairings and spare tank to boot. I can separate if wanted.

Bike has Area-P exhaust, KN filter, and was re-jetted. Made 30.4 hp on dyno, up from 24.5hp. Its no rocket but its a noticeable gain.

Suspension has upgraded front springs for 185lb rider, adjustable caps, woodcraft clip ons, front b rake bracket w/ gsxr front caliper. GSXR rear shock and dog bones raised the rear .5-1inch. Diablo rosso tires. Not much else to say, always starts up and does what i ask it to.

2,000, not looking to haggle on price. When spring rears it head and it goes on craigslist or the like itll be 2,400 OBO.