View Full Version : Cleaning out the closet

ManyCavies
October 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM
I am putting up some stuff for sale that didn't fit right and its time to clear it out. I am not so good with posting pictures so if interested just let me know (PM) what you want pictures of and I can e-mail them to you.

Sidi B2 $170.00 size EUR 45 US 11
(he wants a half size larger because he likes thick socks). Almost new, I bought on e-bay for his birthday for $170.00 they are for sale at New Enough for $235.00.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=263&pictureid=2481
http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=263&pictureid=2479

Nitro Vega touring boot size US 10 $35.00
(boot runs small) I paid $70.oo He only wore a few times before I replaced them with a size 11 and he is on the second pair of that size. He wears them almost everyday and they lasted a year and a half before he wore a hole in the toe. Very comfortable boot.

http://www.ninjette.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=263&pictureid=2474

I will consider offers. Thanks

ztrack157
October 14th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Pics of the B2

divingtigger
October 14th, 2009, 12:41 PM
dibs and pics of the Nitro Vega touring boot

bob706
October 14th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I have the same vega boots and they do run a little small but also not quite wide enough. (for a wider than normal foot)

ManyCavies
October 14th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I have the same vega boots and they do run a little small but also not quite wide enough. (for a wider than normal foot)

Thanks, I didn't know that.
How long do yours last?

bob706
October 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks, I didn't know that.
How long do yours last?

Still on my first pair. I switch between the vegas, work boots, and tennis shoes:eek: But I would bet they would last at least a couple of years of solid use.

ManyCavies
October 14th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Still on my first pair. I switch between the vegas, work boots, and tennis shoes:eek: But I would bet they would last at least a couple of years of solid use.

Do you find them comfy while walking? Ken only has a motorcycle and puts about 350 miles per week, but I think he forgets to take them off when he gets to work. I know when he is at home on the weekends I have to remind him to take them off.

ManyCavies
October 14th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Pics of the B2

I tried to send you pics but I cant do it, some error I get. If you can send me an e-mail address I can send photos from my phone., sorry only camera I have right now.

ManyCavies
October 14th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Ok you have first dibs, I sent you pics via my cell phone. Let me know if you want more.

Sorry I'm lame.

bob706
October 14th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Do you find them comfy while walking? Ken only has a motorcycle and puts about 350 miles per week, but I think he forgets to take them off when he gets to work. I know when he is at home on the weekends I have to remind him to take them off.

Good boot for riding, would not walk a 5k in 'em.

ManyCavies
October 14th, 2009, 02:59 PM
LOL :thumbup:

ManyCavies
October 16th, 2009, 11:23 PM

Maybe you shouldn't say DIBS unless you mean that you agree to the selling price.
I don't set the shipping price.

Maybe I should have never offered things for sale on this site and to be sure, I will never do it again.

ztrack157
October 17th, 2009, 12:37 AM
I'll trade you some farkles for your 250 for the B2's.

divingtigger
October 17th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Didn't expect that much wear on the soles for boots worn a couple times...... And you did say you were open to offers
Maybe you shouldn't say DIBS unless you mean that you agree to the selling price.
I don't set the shipping price.

Maybe I should have never offered things for sale on this site and to be sure, I will never do it again.
Posted via Mobile Device

ManyCavies
October 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Didn't expect that much wear on the soles for boots worn a couple times...... And you did say you were open to offers

Posted via Mobile Device

I sent pictures, many pictures! If you thought the wear was to much, than why didnt you say so before asking about shipping?
I think your whole thing is about shipping.
And 17 US dollars to Canada is not a bad price.

And I am open to offers. Not insults.

divingtigger
October 19th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Sorry didn't think that $45 shipped was an insult

ManyCavies
October 19th, 2009, 09:01 AM
That offer never came through. must have gotten lost somewhere.

divingtigger
October 19th, 2009, 10:36 AM

That was the only offer I sent, and after you said that you couldn't let them go for that low I asked what the best you could do was and I never got a response to that question

divingtigger
October 27th, 2009, 11:58 AM

Well you got it now... but riding season has come very close to the end for use North of the border