View Full Version : 2009 Ninja 250r + HIDs + 3 Year Extended Warranty - Seattle

localhostage
October 14th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Selling my Black Ninja 250r with only 1900 miles. I bought her about 3 months ago at RMC and seeing as it's starting to rain I don't need the bike anymore!

* Never dropped EVER.
* Bought at RMC about 3 months ago (paid about 6k OTD after licensing, taxes, extended warranty)
* Comes with everything you'd get when you buy a brand new bike (booklets and tool kit)!.
* Comes with a 3 Year Extended Warranty from RMC that costs over a $800 (it's transferable).
* Extended Warranty covers the following: Free Towing, Covers ANY repair on the bike, except for the plastics.
* Mods: Installed HID Headlight conversion kit for better visibility.
* Adult owned.. if that makes you feel any better.

I'll post pics later tonight but it looks like a bone stock black ninja.

Also have a small Scorpion EX1000 White helmet for sale and some small alpinestars gear if your interested.

Shoot me an e-mail with serious offers and inquires please! Or feel free to call me at (206) 428-7781

M-Oorb
October 14th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Its raining so you gotta sell the bike...you couldn't forsee percipitation? And the bike isn't a witch,it can get wet...

Gl with the sale though...hope the ninjette makes another rider happy
Posted via Mobile Device

AnarchoMoltov
October 14th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Its raining so you gotta sell the bike...you couldn't forsee percipitation? And the bike isn't a witch,it can get wet...

Gl with the sale though...hope the ninjette makes another rider happy
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO :happy130:

noche_caliente
October 15th, 2009, 05:12 PM
good luck with the sale Eugene

bob706
October 15th, 2009, 05:54 PM
and seeing as it's starting to rain I don't need the bike anymore!

Epic WTF does that mean? That statement freakin' blows my mind. :flower1:

mike_sema
October 16th, 2009, 06:23 PM
:rain::whathesaid:

Kawasabi
October 16th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Dudes, he means after it rains and the sun comes out, he will buy it back from you. For the same price with the same milage!
Posted via Mobile Device

localhostage
October 27th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Geez you guys- I just don't need the payment anymore and seeing as how it started to rain now I don't think I'll be commuting on this bike anymore.

It's or best offer!

CRXTrek
October 27th, 2009, 12:24 PM
Buyers remorse ? :o

good luck with the sale, hope you don't loose to much $$$ :)