October 16th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Funny video, but NSFW content on page.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1138266000/Motorcycle_Dog_Walking

bob706
October 16th, 2009, 05:25 PM
:lol:

danknation
October 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love how when it cuts back to the lady running down the street you can hear him romp on it up to 5th!!!

CZroe
October 17th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Tagged 4 l8r.

Haven't seen the video, but if it's about pets defecating...

I changed my cat's enclosed litterbox a few days ago and it seems that the swinging door had jammed without me noticing. I normally clean it at the end of every other day but I started a little early last time due to my room smelling unbelievably bad.

I found only one side of the door hinge attached, though it was still swinging, but it must have been fully jammed earlier because the litter was still fresh and unused (two days later). I traced where the smell was coming from and found a giant (for a cat) turd on my "wear again" pile inside and out of my riding pants. But that's not all. I also found urine sloshing around inside my rain suit (which I had just taken out of storage). I had just tossed my jeans on top when climbing into bed, so even those have a bit on them.

But the worst was the chair. It's RUINED. Leather may not absorb liquids but that's sometimes worse because it will instead flow deep down inside in accessible regions of the furniture's construction. If the liqud doesn't smell, great. If it's cat urine, you'd be better off with a gallon of curdled milk or a rotten egg stowed somewhere your can't reach.

The chair wouldn't fit through my door without being turned every which way, which caused more urine to pour out of every side. Uggh. No way to get it out without making a trail of mess. Good thing I have hardwoord floors so I could mop. I would have had to barricade my room and wait weeks for it to dry otherwise (unlivable smell).

rockNroll
October 17th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Haven't seen the video, but if it's about pets defecating...

It isn't, but gee wiz, thanks for the story http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7701/throwup.gif

Delta107
October 19th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Lmao!

Snake
October 19th, 2009, 02:56 PM
:rotflmao: So funny I had to watch it twice.

Cedilla
October 24th, 2009, 05:09 PM
^lol me too, I don't believe in hurting animals, but that had me laughing real hard. :drinkingwater:

nate-bama
October 29th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Michael Vick needs a gixxer