View Full Version : No Ninja 400 section?

Angel-be-Good
March 25th, 2018, 01:53 PM
:wave:

Sup folks, long time. I sold my Ninja 250 a few years ago, after 60k+ miles. Now thinking about getting a Ninja 400, and one of the selling points is (theoretically) I get to use this forum again -- I took for granted that all motorcycles have awesome communities like this, but haven't found them for the bikes I've had in the interim.

So, are there plans for a Ninja 400 section here? Alex?

:pray:

Alex
March 25th, 2018, 09:00 PM
/moved to new Ninja 400 section :thumbup:

Angel-be-Good
March 25th, 2018, 09:21 PM
/moved to new Ninja 400 section :thumbup:
🤗:hug:

Is there a way to donate to this forum?

Alex
March 25th, 2018, 09:24 PM
No need! All that's necessary is some eyeballs and some content. Oh, and :smile-drink4: :thumbup:

CC Cowboy
March 26th, 2018, 05:07 AM
��:hug:

Is there a way to donate to this forum?

Please send all donations in unmarked, non sequential, one hundred dollar bills to the address you can find with a private pm to me. Although I have nothing to do with the donations other than providing a forwarding address I am under the strict obligation to point out that there is a minimum amount of ten thousand dollars to be consider as a gracious donor, one hundred thousand elevates that to a generous donor, and anything above one million puts you in elite class with the added benefit of only having to donate twice a year.

adouglas
March 26th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Alex doesn't need donations because he is a Nigerian prince.

Abu_Mishary
March 26th, 2018, 06:46 PM
:wave:

Sup folks, long time. I sold my Ninja 250 a few years ago, after 60k+ miles. Now thinking about getting a Ninja 400, and one of the selling points is (theoretically) I get to use this forum again -- I took for granted that all motorcycles have awesome communities like this, but haven't found them for the bikes I've had in the interim.

So, are there plans for a Ninja 400 section here? Alex?

:pray:

Please do a review on the 400's once you get it. Unfortunately, I don't think that the 400's available in my home country. :'(