Obsidian
October 18th, 2009, 09:23 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With gear: 1,800.
Without : 1,500

2005 Ninja EX-250.
7,300 miles approx.
Has been dropped.
Slightly cracked but easily repaired fairing.
6 speed.
Max Speed 110mph indicated.

I've had this bike almost 2 years now and after riding it for 5,000 miles, my knees are starting to hurt. Doc said no more riding and the main reason I got it was going back and forth to work. It gets over 50mpg and if you're doing a lot of city riding, it gets even more.

Couple of pics of her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/obsidian/Motorcycle/SANY0540.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/obsidian/Motorcycle/SANY0542.jpg

I've lubed the chain frequently and I've recently installed a new 15 tooth front sprocket to reduce the highway RPMs.

Mods done.
Flush mount front turn signals.
Removes retro stickers.
15 tooth front sprocket
Adjustable rear shock. Currently set at highest setting.
Front and rear synthetic brake fluid.
Zero Gravity double bubble windshield. Dark tint.

Has a nearly new rear tire.

This bike has plenty of power for almost anyone. If you weigh over 230lbs and you're completely addicted to speed... then maybe not for you. She will accelerate pretty damn quick though. Above 70mph is where she starts to fall off.

This bike can ride on the interstate all day long.

The bike was no speed dropped by prior owner. No real damage other than a busted light that was replaced.

The bike was dropped at 35-40mph by my wife from a dog running out at her. It has been repaired and that is where the fairing cracks come from. They are only cosmetic though and can easily be repaired. I haven't done it because... well it's a beginner's bike and I figured once I was done with my beginner stage, then I'd either sell it/trade it or fix her back up.

Well, I'm wanting to sell her or trade her.

Premium bike cover.
1 night time helmet with clear visor. Flat blacked.
1 day time helmet with tinted visor. Gloss black.
Scorpion hat-trick jacket with rain and winter liner's included. They zip into the jacket.

I'm looking for another vehicle to use as a work transport. I'm not expecting gold here so just tell me what you got. I am expecting it to be about the same value.

Thanks for looking and any questions, just ask.

-Brandon

Willing to ride it to someone if they're serious.

HKr1
October 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM
Bummer about your knees......... :(

GL on the sale.

bob706
October 19th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Damn, sorry to hear about this. I was looking forward to doing a little more riding together.

Obsidian
October 19th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I'm always up for some riding. Just can't be all crazy like last time. My knees were fubar'd but I did enjoy it.

Shawn, I'm always ready to go out. maybe next weekend or something we can go back to the same spot where we did our group run.

I got a friend in NY who wants her but... well he's in NY.

bob706
October 19th, 2009, 06:03 PM
If I was NY I would want to be somewhere warmer too

Obsidian
October 28th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Bump! Come on it's a good deal!

Flow
November 7th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Bump. This is a good deal. I'd buy it myself if I didn't already have a new-gen, I'm also in Mobile. Hope you sell it.

Verus Cidere
November 7th, 2009, 11:55 AM
I do think this is a good deal. Got too much to save for right now though. By any chance do you still have your stock windscreen? If you'd be interested, I'd buy the ZGDB off you. :D

Obsidian
November 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Sorry but I chunked the stocker awhile ago.

Verus Cidere
November 9th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Dang! Why does everybody do that? :D GL with the sale!

Obsidian
November 11th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Mine was all cracked up so that was why.

Obsidian
November 14th, 2009, 09:32 AM
bump before winter hits

Obsidian
December 2nd, 2009, 03:48 PM
Bump. Posted this up on Craigslist and it's getting some good bites. I'd rather someone here take her though.

Obsidian
December 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Two very pretty women showed up to buy her. They live in Pensacola and I told them about this site. Hopefully they'll pop up here and you guys can show them a good ride.

I loved this site and everyone on it. Sooooo much better than that "other" ninja site.

I'll check in from time to time.

-Brandon