View Full Version : any south florida riders?

matts250r
October 21st, 2009, 05:09 PM
I'm new to the site. Just wondering if anyone else is located in south florida(west palm beach). Always looking to ride so send me a message.

matt

Alex
October 21st, 2009, 05:16 PM
Hi Matt, I think there are a number of folks in Florida. Check out the members map (in the community drop-down menu) to find out their approximate locations.

matts250r
October 21st, 2009, 06:10 PM
everytime I try the member map I get "server error" any ideas on how to fix?

Alex
October 21st, 2009, 08:13 PM
Weird, it seems to be working for me. What browser are you using? You also might want to go to Adobe's site and make sure you have the latest version of Flash installed. Here's what it looked like a second ago for Florida:

HKr1
October 22nd, 2009, 04:52 AM
:welcome:

Also check out: http://floridasportbikers.net/indexvb.php
Great bunch of people too! They have group rides, picnics & track days :)

M-Oorb
October 22nd, 2009, 05:07 AM
I'm from a little south of west palm in boca raton...what upp
Posted via Mobile Device

LazinCajun
October 22nd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Welcome Matt!

That looks like a good community Kerry... Signing up now!

Samer
October 22nd, 2009, 06:12 PM
Jupiter Florida right here. I'm looking for group riding buddies :D

gogoKawi
October 22nd, 2009, 06:31 PM
Wow! They come out the woodwork! I'm in Sunrise, west of Ft. Lauderdale. There are several groups that you can join if you are looking to ride with a group. If you go to http://www.meetup.com you can search for motorcycle groups all over the place. Most are pretty cool.

Gravity
July 16th, 2010, 09:45 AM
reviven this thread instead of making a new one.

I live in North Miami by Aventura if anyone wants to meet up for a ride sometime.

matts250r
July 16th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Hey there. I'm in west palm but ride down that way once in awhile .if you wanna meet more people in your area, check out Soflasportbikers.com. its a local site for all riders in s FL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gravity
July 16th, 2010, 10:27 AM
thanks

DRivero
July 19th, 2010, 07:53 PM
I'm in Pembroke Pines, between Gravity and everyone else. I live about 10 minutes from The Seminole Truck Stop (Tiki Bar) on US 27....it's a spot tons of bikers meet on weekend mornings for group rides. If any of you locals are ever going there, PM me.....I'll come up and say hi. I'm usually there on Thursday nights, too, for Bike Night....'til the cops show up, anyway.