View Full Version : FS: 2009 Blue Ninja 250

Finder
October 22nd, 2009, 06:28 PM
sold!

noche_caliente
October 22nd, 2009, 06:55 PM
She looks great, and you made some great mods. I hate to see another one go!

kkim
October 23rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
Nice bike with some very nice mods. :thumbup:

If it doesn't sell, you should consider putting the bike back to stock and selling the bike and parts separately. I truly believe you'll be able to get way more than what you're asking for it now that way.

Ryosen11
October 23rd, 2009, 12:13 AM
Any chance of selling Corbin seat separately?

Finder
October 23rd, 2009, 09:21 AM

If it doesn't sell, you should consider putting the bike back to stock and selling the bike and parts separately. I truly believe you'll be able to get way more than what you're asking for it now that way.

Thanks. Actually, if it doesn't sell as is, I'll just keep it. Since insurance is so cheap anyways, it won't be costing me anything other than some parking space. :D

For all those inquiring about various bits and pieces off the Ninja, I will not be parting it out.

Cheers!

F3nrir125
October 23rd, 2009, 09:44 AM

I would buy your exhaust if you are parting out your bike :thumbup:

CZroe
October 23rd, 2009, 05:06 PM
Where did you get your GT501s? How did you get them? How much for the set? Will you sell just the rear (I already have two good fronts)?

mikedabike64
October 23rd, 2009, 05:52 PM
That bikes better than new, nice.

Finder
October 23rd, 2009, 08:30 PM
Where did you get your GT501s? How did you get them? How much for the set? Will you sell just the rear (I already have two good fronts)?

I bought them from http://www.racebikerentals.com They had a set at a good price and I jumped on them. I'd rather keep everything as a complete package to sweeten the deal for buyers. I know I'm loosing a big chunk of change, but I'm not hurting for money and it'll help speed up the sale. The more I look at the Ninja, the more I want to keep it around. :p

Cheers!

CZroe
October 23rd, 2009, 11:29 PM
Oh yeah, I saw those just a couple days too late and had to spend too much on eBay. Well, is it only to sweeten the deal for the bike buyers or are you willing to sell both to a different buyer? If the latter, how much for both? I know he charged $100 at one time ($50 for only the tire I needed). Basically, I haven't even installed the one I got yet so I'd be buying them for the future so that I don't run bald again while trying to find one. If he still offered them, I would've used the local pick-up option too. :(

ztrack157
October 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Jet those GT501's are still readily available (I remember you saying something about them). At least at my dealer they are.

Good luck with the sale.

CZroe
October 27th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Are you sure? PM sent.

Finder
October 31st, 2009, 07:05 PM
The Ninjette has been sold! Here's to a happy new owner!

Cheers!

kkim
October 31st, 2009, 07:22 PM
Congrats!

Steer the new owner over to ninjette. :)