View Full Version : WTB: Pitbull Front Stand or Rear Spool Stand

Mr_Pete
October 24th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Hey, I'm looking to buy a pitbull front stand or a pitbull rear spool stand. I'm located in Northern Virginia so anything in the area or surrounding area would be great. Thanks.

noche_caliente
October 25th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Hi Pete- welcome to ninjette! Have you looked at the prices at Oneida Suzuki. Yes, they're in NY, but the prices are great, even with shipping.

CZroe
October 25th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Hi Pete- welcome to ninjette! Have you looked at the prices at Oneida Suzuki. Yes, they're in NY, but the prices are great, even with shipping.

Details

PRICE CAN NOT BE ADVERTISED

Each user must enter a valid email address to see our price.

You must login with a valid username, password, and email address for each visit to see the restricted price.

You will not be able to add this item to your cart until logged in!

It is a violation of Oneida Suzuki policy to post prices in forums or other internet communication areas!

Even posting a direct link to the product will not display the price!

PRICE CAN NOT BE ADVERTISED

So... how much? ;)

noche_caliente
October 25th, 2009, 06:28 AM
So... how much? ;)

Front fork stand shipped to VA for $161, Rear Stand was shipped for $144.95

LazinCajun
October 29th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Motorcyclesuperstore.com has similar shipped prices on rear stands, I think it was $146 for the combo stand with free ground shipping. I'm not sure on the front stand price.

adouglas
October 29th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Wow... steep.

Does it HAVE to be a Pit Bull?

I bought a pair of T-Rex stands and they were way less. Nice quality, too.

http://t-rex-racing.com/

The rear is a combination spool/swingarm stand, and you can get a triple tree adapter for the front for an additional $40 so you can life either via the forks or the head tube.

The V-handle one also clears your rear fender, if you've still got one.

noche_caliente
October 29th, 2009, 03:52 PM
I should have said front triple tree stand with fork adapter - sorry about that!

CZroe
October 29th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Wow... steep.

Does it HAVE to be a Pit Bull?

I bought a pair of T-Rex stands and they were way less. Nice quality, too.

http://t-rex-racing.com/

The rear is a combination spool/swingarm stand, and you can get a triple tree adapter for the front for an additional $40 so you can life either via the forks or the head tube.

Any idea how the T-Rex triple-tree stand fits our Ninjettes? I couldn't find any mention when I looked into it a month ago.

k1prototype
October 30th, 2009, 02:02 AM

Andrew do you know if you buy just the triple tree front for $79.45; does it allow you to lift the front of the bike by the forks or head tube also or is it better to just buy a regular front and rear combo for $109.90 + the triple tree front adapter for $35.00? I figure its only a couple dollars difference really but I'd rather be able to lift the front of the bike with either method.

Also did you purchase the spools from them as well? If so how is the quality?