View Full Version : Can't believe it's November!

motorcycle_munge
November 9th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Yesterday my husband and I rode our bikes over 100 miles in southern Indiana. It was so nice yesterday....I can't believe it's November and it was in the 70s yesterday. It was nice to get the bike out. I haven't rode much this year. I'm almost finished with nursing school and trying not to take many risks right now.

mikedabike64
November 9th, 2009, 05:02 PM
same here in new jersey it was perfect riding, I came back from riding a new man

sharky nrk
November 10th, 2009, 04:34 AM
yeah it was super nice this weekend. I didn't get a chance to ride the Ninja, but logged a good 50+ miles on the Cannondale this weekend.

bob706
November 10th, 2009, 07:17 AM
I can't believe it's November and we had a hurricane/tropical storm in the Gulf of Mexico. Maybe Al Gore is right......

Flow
November 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM
same here in new jersey it was perfect riding, I came back from riding a new man

I'm not sure what you meant there. :eek:
Perfect riding year-round in the southeast, though. Yay! Except a small hurricane or tropical storm just hit last night and it's flooded so I can't go pick up my freshly-painted parts from the shop.

rockNroll
November 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM

Oh my....

marsha
November 10th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Oh my....

Oh that is just too funny............ :D

Sailariel
November 10th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Marsha, That is so strange. Last Thursday I got stuck in a snowstorm. Rode on Friday, and have ridden every day since--go figure. Best luck with Nursing School--a great portable degree.

tiburonsita
November 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Oh my....
Oh that is just too funny............ :D
I'm still laughing :D